9 days without Mega Boxes in store! Hey Blue, doing a fine job bud.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Nothing to say,but Go $##@ Yourselves. Its Dec and you guys ruined the game for the last few months. Let me see it again, go @^#*#* yourselves.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The last 8 months of team building was washed away in less then a week. Whats the point of having a full roster have the best players with capped skills when they still struggle in WOH. Riddle me this batman @blueleopard
    Look at my account, every WOH bat is at 20/20 and still struggling.

– The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You need someone to show you how to delete the app?  I mean if your that upset you only have yourself to blame if your still here
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    No thanks, just pointing out the obvious. Thanks for coming out. You replied in less 30sec after I posted this. Maybe find something better to do with your time. Just a thought.
    – The Great Houmy
    😭😭😭
    - Blueleopard
    Cant level players without xp buddy. And not buying it from the specials.
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    dkarski87 said:
    Nothing to say,but Go $##@ Yourselves. Its Dec and you guys ruined the game for the last few months. Let me see it again, go @^#*#* yourselves.
    They figured out that intensive d6 cycling was a kind of loophole and addressed that by really limiting those mega boxes for purchase with gold.  I am close to done with this game.  What used to make this game so good was that while money made the whole thing run better, there was quite a bit of room for creatively addressing team building......many different ways to play the game and their was definitely a learning curve in developing “skills” as a user where you could see your improvement in navigating the game the more you learned.  Much of that complexity is gone now and it’s pretty much going to be about $$$ is what it looks like.  I don’t understand selling players who will only negatively affect a team’s chances in WOH........but I do and it’s clear.  To do well anymore means buying resources. 

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    **** u glu
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    dkarski87 said:
    They figured out that intensive d6 cycling was a kind of loophole and addressed that by really limiting those mega boxes for purchase with gold.  I am close to done with this game.  What used to make this game so good was that while money made the whole thing run better, there was quite a bit of room for creatively addressing team building......many different ways to play the game and their was definitely a learning curve in developing “skills” as a user where you could see your improvement in navigating the game the more you learned.  Much of that complexity is gone now and it’s pretty much going to be about $$$ is what it looks like.  I don’t understand selling players who will only negatively affect a team’s chances in WOH........but I do and it’s clear.  To do well anymore means buying resources. 

Particularly lxp and evo... I am not spending a dime on this game. I will scrape, mine, hoard and painfully wait to save up for what I need. If I spend money I'm only enabling them. Plus what they are dishing out to us to try to get our money is a toilet bowl full of crap with an air freshener to make it seem like something it's not. That makes it all the more easier to keep my credit card in my wallet.
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    dkarski87 said:

Particularly lxp and evo... I am not spending a dime on this game. I will scrape, mine, hoard and painfully wait to save up for what I need. If I spend money I'm only enabling them. Plus what they are dishing out to us to try to get our money is a toilet bowl full of crap with an air freshener to make it seem like something it's not. That makes it all the more easier to keep my credit card in my wallet.
    Wait..... you get an air freshener too??   Must have the VIP subscription
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Threads like this make my new approach to this game even more fun. Thank you!

The rest of this year will be brutal for my team, but I know that already. I just want to see how hard GLU is willing to screw a customer that started late, but only spent up to All Star 6, despite acquiring a team full of legends, thus proving it isn't how good your players are, but what level you play (meaning how much are you willing to spend).

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Mega Boxes up....
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Specials tab has 3000 gold and 18 mega legend up right now for $19.99.  Solid deal.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    dkarski87 said:

This is even being addressed further by these last two Royale "tests". Diamond tourney boxes for weekend have been slashed from 58% chance of bg pull to 20%. What on earth could be the objective when each subsequent Monday after event end the weekend box is still the reward.