Cyber Monday WOH

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Prev1345

Comments

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Hello new right handed closer!  This guy should rake!  I'm going to do my best to cycle cap him today, but I sure hope the pitcher levels are set to 3 rather than 5.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Looks like we have hit 520s.   Good luck all
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Funny, the 450 version of Cabrera was my closer for a while, he also had double active skills for lefties at 6.10, 5.10, and 4.10.  Hopefully cycle capping is a possibility for gold teams today--not sure about WOH difficulty level anymore. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hello new right handed closer!  This guy should rake!  I'm going to do my best to cycle cap him today, but I sure hope the pitcher levels are set to 3 rather than 5.
    I'd be surprised if it's not 3, but we'll see. 

Cabby doesn't work for my team, but 520s are definitely a step in the right direction. Glad to see it and gl y'al!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    level 3 pitchers!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That Cyber Monday deal is really good if you want to chase and build resources. $20 for about 13K+ gold value.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Exact same as last Monday, except all pitchers are level 3.
    Not only are the pitchers Level 3, but the pitch coach or whatever is only at around 14-20 when they get a "strike out". That's also great news. Last week it was over 40, I think. Maybe higher.
    This means the game will be fun today.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Never mind. I was wrong. Got one on 5.10 and the pitcher was at 42

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Just completed my first cycle without issue.  I only have two observations, 1) on 4.10 we are now down 4 runs instead of 2, 2) the cost of gold restarts on 6.10 may have went up a tick from 450 to 480 (with discounts).  Happy cycling everyone!
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Got a bunch of curves on 5.10 and don't have any video restarts (because of gold mining). 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Just completed my first cycle without issue.  I only have two observations, 1) on 4.10 we are now down 4 runs instead of 2, 2) the cost of gold restarts on 6.10 may have went up a tick from 450 to 480 (with discounts).  Happy cycling everyone!
    We always started down 4 at 4.10

Always been like this bro

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    For those who do classic, level 5 is now all RHP and the last 2 are much higher than in the past 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    FWIW Baylor beat Gibson with no outs for me, for those that leveled him this weekend.  I wont play a ton today but encouraging sign
    I breezed to Gibson, but he shut me down 6-0, 6-0, 6-2 and then 6-5 just to let me get a taste before slamming the door.  I closed out of the app and deleted it.  I know Level 3 pitchers are supposed to be easier, but WOH has just been too frustrating for me, and since that is what I used to enjoy about the game, I decided to call it quits.  Good luck to the rest of you.  I may stick around for a while like @Houmy did, but my playing days are done (until I inevitably change my mind, at least).   
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I breezed to Gibson, but he shut me down 6-0, 6-0, 6-2 and then 6-5 just to let me get a taste before slamming the door.  I closed out of the app and deleted it.  I know Level 3 pitchers are supposed to be easier, but WOH has just been too frustrating for me, and since that is what I used to enjoy about the game, I decided to call it quits.  Good luck to the rest of you.  I may stick around for a while like @Houmy did, but my playing days are done (until I inevitably change my mind, at least).   
    I definitely feel you man.  WOH has been by far my favorite part of the game, but with a full team of maxed legends, I am no longer able to beat it.  Too frustrating to spend hour after hour getting close only to continuously come up short.  Since I can no longer cycle WOH, I feel like I no longer have anything to play for.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    Metsicans said:
    I definitely feel you man.  WOH has been by far my favorite part of the game, but with a full team of maxed legends, I am no longer able to beat it.  Too frustrating to spend hour after hour getting close only to continuously come up short.  Since I can no longer cycle WOH, I feel like I no longer have anything to play for.

That's the point I got to.  WOH was the main thing I enjoyed in this game--everything else felt so repetitive, but WOH and the prospect of adding a new player every week was the main thing that attracted me.  Once it got so hard that it was more frustrating than fun, I had to quit. 
    Sounds like you fellas need to go Diamond, or Platinum.

LOL

This is actually true!  But going diamond requires a commitment to cycling D6 at least once a week if not more, and I don't want to do that.  I don't enjoy the bonus game grind. 

Platinum is pointless, it's just a weigh station before you go Diamond. 

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Everyone stop saying how effin easy it is. Then they’re going to go back to level 5 pitchers and you will all be bitching and moaning! 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Bizerto said:
    Everyone stop saying how effin easy it is. Then they’re going to go back to level 5 pitchers and you will all be bitching and moaning! 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Dude I can't agree more. We hear ppl say today was too easy i cycled 15+ times and then wonder why they increase the difficulty...

Just took Gibson down. Going to be a fun day for me. I actually have a chance again.

Pitch sequence strength or whatever maxes out at 42. Last week it was 70+.

Just took Gibson down. Going to be a fun day for me. I actually have a chance again.

Wait. You're having fun? They better crank it up real soon!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Does anyone have HOF pitching?
    DFBB said:

Wait. You're having fun? They better crank it up real soon!

Exactly DFBB.

You must know my boss. That's how he views work.

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    0-4 against Gibson :(
    0-4 against Gibson :(

I have played Gibson so often trying to win Royale that the only outs I get on him are the curve outs. Anything straight from Him, Brown, or Ryan, is a hit.

I play this way too much.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I beat HOF for the first time ever, and all I got was this lousy Colombian right-hander with double drug-trafficking skills. 

Joking. It could have been that pie-faced pederast Joc, IDGAF. I finally did it!! 👊👊👊