Surprise Fan Rewards

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Anyone else get kicked in the dick by this today?

Comments

• TIDDYBARTIDDYBAR Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    ?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Luckily, I waited on the mega lxp boxes and fr just so happened to pop. I feel bad for the guys that didn't expect fan rewards yesterday (why would you?) as it was a total lxp giveaway. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Lost at least 10k LXP out of it...and cs ....dickholes

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    That is the real kick in the nuts of it.  I was hunting LXP!

i checked with some folks to verify that there were indeed no fan rewards on Monday.  Checked all of GLU’s social media platforms.  Nada.

dropped 11,000 gold on Mega LXP boxes.

open app hour later to see the mother of all LXP FR events.....

my balls STILL hurt this morning.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Luckily, I waited on the mega lxp boxes and fr just so happened to pop. I feel bad for the guys that didn't expect fan rewards yesterday (why would you?) as it was a total lxp giveaway. 
    It was a nice one.  So glad I never buy boxes right when an event opens.  Some people just don't have patience.
    Just no.  
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @FrankTheTank04

In fairness, sometimes I only have 30-45 mins after an event starts, before I need to leave for work (main team is on wi-if only iPad, so I rarely take it with me).  On those days, I open boxes immediately, so I can sneak in as much play as possible in my short window.

However, on Monday, I completely forgot to wait - receiving the “Full Monte Special” right to my junk as well - upon reopening the app after 10 AM PST.  I had Monday off, so that was a dumbass, rookie mistake on my part. 🤦‍♂️