Hallelujah!

criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I better not regret this.

Also, I still think Glu should consider my recommendations for Silver players.

Yesterday's WoH was a blast for me, minus the stupid curve outs.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    What recommendations? If it involves making Silver WOH as easy as higher tiers, I got some bad news for you...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The golden ass!!!!!!!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Doc....while you have FP active.....go ahead and auto through all the bonus games for the gold and evo.  Just sayin
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    good luck
    Doc....while you have FP active.....go ahead and auto through all the bonus games for the gold and evo.  Just sayin

I am. The additional rewards allowed me to cap a sixth player.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I would do that tomorrow so it counts towards club points as well
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah will definitely cycle cap whoever tomorrow for the royale and bonus games Thursday. Hope to hit 150M to get those treats.

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Yeah will definitely cycle cap whoever tomorrow for the royale and bonus games Thursday. Hope to hit 150M to get those treats.
    You’re so confident on cycle capping tomorrow, eh? Personally I think royale woh is harder than HoF on Monday’s.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, Bizerto, I was EASILY cycle capping WoH Royale on Wednesdays in Silver. Like, first run through each time, only using video boosts, etc.

The weekend WoH Royale I was only able to beat once two weeks ago. I didn't win Don Baylor last weekend.

So if my gold group doesn't easily cycle WoH Royale on Wednesdays like my silver team did, I'm meeting someone at Sonic.

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Bizerto said:
    You’re so confident on cycle capping tomorrow, eh? Personally I think royale woh is harder than HoF on Monday’s.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Its usually about the same difficulty as all star
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Gotta love the sense of humor in this one
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Well, Bizerto, I was EASILY cycle capping WoH Royale on Wednesdays in Silver. Like, first run through each time, only using video boosts, etc.

The weekend WoH Royale I was only able to beat once two weeks ago. I didn't win Don Baylor last weekend.

So if my gold group doesn't easily cycle WoH Royale on Wednesdays like my silver team did, I'm meeting someone at Sonic.

Sonic is where the boys pour whiskey down their shorts.....real men square up at Denny’s!  (Behind a Waffle House in a pinch).

All the Denny's near me closed. There are plenty of Waffle Houses, however.

My favorite is Popeye's. I'd whip some ass with one of those delicious chicken sammiches in one hand, while scrapping with the other.