Draft picks

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
Do you guys still open your draft picks at the this point of the season?  I haven't for months.  I have thousands I could open

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I do. Every day. I still have a need for BXP. It’s a nice change of pace instead of tapping games. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I opened about 10k a week ago, and I assure you I will never do it again. I'll open the #1 picks and first rounders at some point, probably, but the lower scrubs shall remain in purgatory.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I opened about 10k a week ago, and I assure you I will never do it again. I'll open the #1 picks and first rounders at some point, probably, but the lower scrubs shall remain in purgatory.
    That’s why I do it every day. Let the pile get too big and it becomes a chore. Of course if you aren’t using all your BXP then why would you open them?  I don’t have a huge stash of BXP so I’ll take all I can get 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I have major OCD when it comes to that so I have to open them all. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I used to open them all after every WoH event, but then that became a chore for me maybe three weeks ago.  I'm creeping up on 1k of the late round picks that I just might open up one day.
    Just no.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    VIPs shouldn’t have to open draft picks. There should be a trade in all option. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have major OCD when it comes to that so I have to open them all. 

Me too.

I really with they had an "auto draft" option that opened it all at once.

Again yesterday I accidentally cost myself 300 gold giving one extra click on the first round pick after fingering my ipad for what seemed like an hour.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I stopped after the first weekend Royale