Balsamic Vinegar

Comments

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I’m confused about the cheese in the middle. I’ve noticed this trend with your sammiches. I didn’t want to draw attention to it...but it’s starting to rack my brain
    Im confused at your confusion...its meat..its cheese its mustard...the only thing its missing due to my lack of foresight is Pickles.

I make the sammich in 2 halves...layers on each side...then put the balsamic in the middle then "sandwich" them in the middle..
    Cheese in the middle? Damn that’s genius sammich making right there. I never thought of that. Fudgesticks! 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Point taken...do I get to leave the crust on at least?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Impressive rolling, and your blade must have been recently sharpened. Looks very nice
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Pardon the poor quality.  But behold the 1/4 loaf supreme sandwich courtesy of the “north end” deli.  910 e 5th st. Kansas City. 

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Proper!
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    That looks like a good samwhich 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Anyone else need fries and not chips with a sandwich? I appreciate the homemade craft of many of the entries above, some fries fresh outta the fryer is the best and only addition here. 
    Cooz19 said:
    Anyone else need fries and not chips with a sandwich? I appreciate the homemade craft of many of the entries above, some fries fresh outta the fryer is the best and only addition here. 
    I do like fries, but as weird as it sounds its a sammich by sammich basis, with the sammich above thats a chip sammich, others like say a ruben, thats a fry sammich.

and that my dudes is how you use the word sammich 6 times in one post.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @matt_sackett Kudos for proper spelling of the word sammich.  :)
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I'm gonna be honest; I hate this thread. But it's been going for over 6 months, making it a longer time than I played the damn game.
    How could you hate this masterpiece of a thread? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’ve never met anyone in my life that didn’t open their ears to a sandwich story. This includes people who are “gluten free”. You fücking liked it. Nuff said. 
    FWIW, I made a sandwich tonight...

I ruined the cut, so I didn’t take the picture.  I might need another few hours to Cooldown and conduct myself
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    How could you hate this masterpiece of a thread? 
    I hate it, but respect it. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m going to Big V’s for Thanksgiving that looks delicious 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Ricobene’s again today.  I weighed the sandwich on our postal scale 985. Grams 
    Ricobene’s again today.  I weighed the sandwich on our postal scale 985. Grams 
    I missed this...and wow....just think in cocaine dollars that sammich has a street value of just over $4000

Pepperoni and cheese string sandwich with side spinach salad with pepperoni. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs That's a great way to add some greens to the diet!
    Just no.  
    8 year old daughter made it for me. I asked for turkey with cheese and a side salad. All in all, wasn’t that bad
    I would have no hesitation in eating this newest entry to balsamic vinegar. Looks a little dry, but that's easily remedied. Well done to the cub 👍
    8 year old daughter made it for me. I asked for turkey with cheese and a side salad. All in all, wasn’t that bad
    It's a million times better than anything I made at 8 years old.  I'm pretty sure the only thing I made at that age was spoons filled of sugar and... that's probably it.  I'd eat that for sure.
    Just no.  
    It's a million times better than anything I made at 8 years old.  I'm pretty sure the only thing I made at that age was spoons filled of sugar and... that's probably it.  I'd eat that for sure.
    I would stuff my pockets with sugar packets anytime we went to a restaurant, then eat the sugar later that night 😂
    I would stuff my pockets with sugar packets anytime we went to a restaurant, then eat the sugar later that night 😂
    Lol the hell was wrong with us??  Don't let your kids have sugar!  That stuff is more addictive than... this game?  gambling?... real drugs?  
    Just no.  
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I dunno... if I were to tell my kids they have to give up either sugar or video games, they'd both give up sugar in a heartbeat.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Fried chicken melt 🤤

This is a wonderful Combo...if you haven't tried this Mustard yet...its a must.

Lol...Gluten Free Mustard
    The Irony of that is I didn't notice that...its flavor 

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I hope everyone's wives are making these sammiches.....

Right, fellas?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Shit no...that is a Matt Production, I bought it all at the store and it came some assembly required...she doesn't know the mustard to meat ratio so I say "I do it myself"