Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's mega lxp...In the Royale!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Tears officially dried. 😍

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I was just looking at that.  I like it.
    Just no.  
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Oh great look, I get to beat 2 lvls maybe 3 and then be locked out
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    It's December. If you can't cycle a 5 level tower I don't know what else to tell you that hasn't already been said.
    Marcuh said:
    It's December. If you can't cycle a 5 level tower I don't know what else to tell you that hasn't already been said.
    Trust me I know. That’s what I get for starting late and starting wrong at that. If I knew what I was getting myself into I would of never downloaded this app 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    So what can we expect for WoH Wednesday Royale this time of year? Will it be a player too, or boxes and players?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I am torn on the new tower.  I know they will change the players inside the boxes, but the odds will probably stay the same of 1% legend, 5% prime, 94 % bxp player.  I like the mega legend box, but over half the time (62%) you will walk away with 1k or 2k.  For me, the tower would have to be pretty easy to be worthwhile.  I don't think I would be willing to spend much gold for boost with the odds of the rewards.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @EProspectPhils i don't plan on using gold boosts at all. we'll see, but should be a casual resource collecting day for me
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

For Wednesday WoH Royale, my ghetto silver team never needed any boosts at all to mow through it. The rewards sucked too. Always a player I didn't need other than the rental.

Weekend Royale was a whole different story, especially the last two weeks. Hopefully I remedied that.

I wouldn't be upset if there was a 7 level tower today with a Legend player. Would be a great test.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Beat it first try on level five. Video boosts starting at round 5, 40 G boost for 9th batter. 80G boost for my finisher, okay so it wasn’t that hard...