Living legends

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
Just got a notification saying living legends now on sale go to news page to view.  Of course when I go nothing there.  Anyone know what these are?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I don't see them available, but I do see a Legend Jose Altuve in the bonus listing.

Have no clue how to get him

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    LL Altuve is a 510 'legend' player that uses pxp to level up. He's part of the guarantee if you get to the 10th box.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    LL Altuve is a 510 'legend' player that uses pxp to level up. He's part of the guarantee if you get to the 10th box.
    Lame. 
    So you know his skills?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    So you know his skills?
    theres a gold-sapping skill and a one with a winking eye and a jack off symbol.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited December 2019
    So you know his skills?
    it's telepathy (aka listening to a loud banging noise from his dugout and knowing off speed stuff is coming... really useful for WOH, i know right!?!?!)

cheaters.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

Not my pull but @retirepujols shared this in chat.
    So you know his skills?
    theres a gold-sapping skill and a one with a winking eye and a jack off symbol.

Oh, so the new icon for this skill is a well stacked chick swirling on a pole?

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    JTANDME said:

Shouldn't he be 540? "Living Legends will have Max Overalls of Legends and will require PRIME XP to level up!"
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @aaronchenn I would agree that it should be 540 but I think they are trying something to help those who are lacking LXP upgrade their team. Maybe just my crazy idea but it seems since it takes pxp to level that would be their goal.

• spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I think he's more like 5'4" player
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    JTANDME said:

Shouldn't he be 540? "Living Legends will have Max Overalls of Legends and will require PRIME XP to level up!"
    I think they meant "Living Legends" would have same max overall "range" of legends (meaning 500-540 right now), as opposed to primes (430-470 max) or regular players, and they will use prime XP. I don't think they meant to use "max overalls" as in "the current top legends", but just that the living legend max overalls would be like a normal legend (whatever range they are at this point).
    To be a guaranteed 540 they should have said "max overalls of ATG", which wasn't the case.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    JTANDME said:

I think they meant "Living Legends" would have same max overall "range" of legends (meaning 500-540 right now), as opposed to primes (430-470 max) or regular players, and they will use prime XP. I don't think they meant to use "max overalls" as in "the current top legends", but just that the living legend max overalls would be like a normal legend (whatever range they are at this point).
    To be a guaranteed 540 they should have said "max overalls of ATG", which wasn't the case.
    then shouldnt altuve be at least 520
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I mean they take pxp.   A 510 that takes PXP is a pretty good deal at this point