Royale WOH 12/4/19

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
It’s a catcher I think at 435 Max if I’m guessing correctly. Could be a 450 Max but not quite sure.
Prev1

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And there’s a 25% chance at a 370 Max Tony Kemp after level 4.
    My guess is the difficulty will be higher than past Wed Royale WOHs since there’s a Mega LXP box in level 5 as well. Shouldn’t be even nearly as hard as the seven level tower though.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Its a 435
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

As lackluster as the reward is today, if I can get through easily and reasonably quickly....say 45 minutes for a cycle....and land a Legend XP box and some PXP....that's a better ROI on the time, and vastly more entertaining than hammering out gold videos to buy the boxes in the store.

Its a 435
    Thanks @Mattattack.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Just another righty... I need a damn lefty sigh
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2019
    All the same as the weekend royale except: 5.9=lefty, 5.10=gibson. all are level 3s.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited December 2019
    rd 1- R,R,R,L,L,R,R,L,R,R
    rd 2- R,R,L,R,R,R,R,L,R,R
    rd 3- R,R,R,R,R,R,L,L,L,R
    rd 4- R,R,L,L,R,R,R,R,R,R (3 down, no one on)
    rd 5- R,L,L,R,R,R,R,L (men on base), L (4 down, men on base),R (4 down, no on on)
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    5.9 you are down 4

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

5.9 you are down 4
    How are you doing in gold?

So far so good. I didn't have trouble with Wednesday Royale in Silver, though.

Monday will be the test.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• WILDWOODY70WILDWOODY70 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
     are we sure level 5 is right like above? Just checking before I print my schedule?

Level 5

RLLRR RRLLR

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Extra 5% pre round boost is also active!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Anyone notice the WOH hitter is not a bonus?
    Likely will be tomorrow. Cabrerra is from Monday.

Well, just had a WoH first.

1.8 - 1.10. My spread between the pitchers and hitters is about 4X.

On each one, I was thrown all pitches out of the zone, all called balls, until they walked in all my runs.

I did not have to hit a single pitch in those three rounds. LOL  They just gave it to me.

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    This has happened to me 3 times on 4.10 now :(. Anyone else’s keep freezing here?
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    Alert CS ASAP, please. I'm about to get back there. LOL

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Thought their would be a better chance at resources but can’t even pull the bxp player through 4 cycles.
    Do the LxP boxes only offer 1K LxP? LOL

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Thought their would be a better chance at resources but can’t even pull the bxp player through 4 cycles.
    Theres an LXP box?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Do the LxP boxes only offer 1K LxP? LOL
    Yep. Got 10k first time. I get 1k whenever I spend gold on them. 
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    criffy said:
    rd 1- R,R,R,L,L,R,R,L,R,R
    rd 2- R,R,L,R,R,R,R,L,R,R
    rd 3- R,R,R,R,R,R,L,L,L,R
    rd 4- R,R,L,L,R,R,R,R,R,R (3 down, no one on)
    rd 5- R,L,L,R,R,R,R,L (men on base), L (4 down, men on base),R (4 down, no on on)
    Thank you!
    Do or do not, there is no try.
    I'm 4 cycles in, and just calculated I need approximately 21 more cycles if I want to cap my reggie smith :/
    When you go single, curve out, curve out, curve out twice in a row against gibson, you really gotta question glu
    When you go single, curve out, curve out, curve out twice in a row against gibson, you really gotta question glu

Who are you using and what are their skills?

Vanslyke 16/14
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

That should be working. I used Cecil Cooper as my closer yesterday with skills at 17/17 and he only got curved out twice, but each time I had the video reboot and got him after.