Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Thanks @matt_sackett lurking has been entertaining, a lot of awesome contributors on here 😁 ... And despite everything, the game has become more fun with the release of legends that have nostalgic value to me and of course those ATGs...not to mention it just being tolerable to play again on Android since the update... There's obviously more for them to make right again but I am enjoying more than I have for several months
    It's all done with mirrors
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Nothing special, but pulled him on my third cycle. 

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Got him on my first box. Hope he’s a bonus player for more than a day. If I’m lucky the whole week. I will spend 5-10k LXP on him if he is. Maybe more 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @Marcuh He should be for tomorrow as well.  He has the biggest CvC multiplier.
    Just no.  
    @Marcuh He should be for tomorrow as well.  He has the biggest CvC multiplier.
    That’s what it’s looking like. Seeing that he is the biggest cvc multiplier your right he should
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Extra bases fun this morning.... fatigue set in after cycling the video continue

Nice
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    This helped me score 6.7 billion points today and my first time hitting tiers 8 & 9 on FP achievements...

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Got this earlier from that admin baseball bounties gift. Not sure what I wanna do with him. 
    Just no.  
    @FrankTheTank04 funny I pulled him from the same gift. I’m just using him for the weekend bonus, and to score 570 pts in CvC. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I got the Bounties gift but didn't get the weekend vibes gifts, so I messaged CS and they gifted me 2x Fantasy & 2x Ranger Boxes. They were nice to me today. Also pulled Chapman and Gallo from the other boxes.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

.......my weekend to date...........
    Is anyone else yolked with third baseman? I just pulled Brooks Robinson, yay? Instead of being psyched, I’m actually disappointed, as 1) I don’t have enough LxP to level him to D10, 2) he’s right handed which seems almost worthless in WoH, 3) I pulled Matthews last week and the past two WoH rewards (Bote and Cey) were both right handed third baseman. I need something spicy, like a switch hitting catcher with two quality skills.

From the 2.99 pack. Purchased two of them. In ten boxes I got 3-4 players. He was one of them 
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Just pulled this guy.
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    It’s like glu is just messing with me now. I’ve already traded in multiple 450&470 legends as well. Do I just cave in a buy LxP boxes???
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

🗣️ LLLOOOOOUUUUUU
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    The most I’ve scored in both areas. 

• ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Probably sleeping since it was after midnight (most of us are in Central time zone) when the Criffenator posted this.

EDIT: I also never claimed--like Glu did--that this would make clubs more cohesive. My support for the cooldown was about the potential for leveling the playing field, but I will admit to thinking too narrowly. I would much rather that Glu reward people who stick with their clubs than punish those who do not.
    This master debater takes round 2 of CvC. Tried to last minute snipe me? You should know better. Your club really helped ya out there...

Just so that you're aware I don't actually dislike you @buddydave just don't agree with your stance on any cool down - but that's already been covered elsewhere
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was really worried you didn’t like me.
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

My first 200+ run game! 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

First time I tried all star. The double blowout skill worked quite well. Hooray for me. And thanks @DFBB for updating the all star chart!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Pulled these two back to back. I know, nothing special but I pulled them from First Round Draft Pick. The odds of getting a 5 Star player are .5 percent. Now only if I had this luck with Legend Players.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I can top that☝🏼 Last 2 CvC boxes...yay😕

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Just started passing 100 runs this week.  This is my best, 106 runs and a 2-pitcher, 27k perfect game.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Pulled this dude from some gift but have no idea how to level him.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Things worked out rather well today. 😁

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Things worked out rather well today. 😁

LOL.....how is he not a glu trap if posada is?

nice finish.........just sayin’
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Guess he changed his mine pretty quick. Same as posada essentially.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy