Royale WOH 12/4/19

2Next

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

That should be working. I used Cecil Cooper as my closer yesterday with skills at 17/17 and he only got curved out twice, but each time I had the video reboot and got him after.

welcome to the gold life
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Criffy I hope that holds Monday. I mentioned prior, WoH Wednesday Royale was never a problem for me at all.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Criffy I hope that holds Monday. I mentioned prior, WoH Wednesday Royale was never a problem for me at all.

you're gonna want to 80g boost 6.9 and 6.10, but you should be pretty smooth. if you got cooper, should be able to close against gibson at a 60-80% clip

That's great to hear. Looking forward to it, for sure.

Wish we had Weekend Royale. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So, if anyone cares the WOH reward players is not a bonus again.. only for CvC
    Yeah I have FP rewards I want to hit and this definitely blows that out of the water. I was (stupidly) counting on that.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yeah I have FP rewards I want to hit and this definitely blows that out of the water. I was (stupidly) counting on that.
    Do you play solo, or in a club?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'm in a club where I'm usually the only participant