Free Agency Predictions

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
Any predictions on where free agents will land, and which of them will be released with their new teams? Cole? Stras? MadBum? Rendon? Donaldson?! 

I'm definitely hoping Cole signs with the Angels, then beans Pujols in a mess around sesh that forces ole Al into retirement 🤩
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Current situation........
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I would love for any of them to be a Ranger 😩😩
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I would love for any of them to be a Ranger 😩😩
    I'm thinking Donaldson signs with Texas 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Cole Hamels Signed with the Braves it appears they are done screwing around...

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Cole Hamels Signed with the Braves it appears they are done screwing around...

If they were done screwing around, they would have signed someone else for a much longer deal.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    One of these 3 sign with the Yankees: Cole, Stras, Madbum. Take it to the bank. 
    Based on history, all three may go there.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

That would be disgusting 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Even better! 😂 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    • Cole: Angels
    • Stras: Shocks the world and resigns with the Nats 
    • MadBum: Reds 
    • Rendon: Texas
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Yankees ownership has allowed Cashman to essentially give Cole a blank check and tell him to fill it out. It’s as good as done imo. They’re not messing around in the Bronx anymore. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I guess I know where I would allocate my pennants for TSB 2020
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Rendon to the Rangers would be nice.  He'll help out the pitching rotation very well.  What?  He's not a pitcher??… oh... hello again sub .500 season, although they will be playing indoors now, so no more 110 degree night games.
    Just no.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cole is signing with the Yankees, and we've known that for while. 

Twins making a run at Donaldson, probably gonna keep Pineda, maybe go another another starting arm. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yankees ownership has allowed Cashman to essentially give Cole a blank check and tell him to fill it out. It’s as good as done imo. They’re not messing around in the Bronx anymore. 

Hank and Hal worried about George rising from the grave and taking their inheritance away. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Rendon to the Rangers would be nice.  He'll help out the pitching rotation very well.  What?  He's not a pitcher??… oh... hello again sub .500 season, although they will be playing indoors now, so no more 110 degree night games.
    Definitely looking forward to no sweating through my shorts all night 😂😂😂
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Definitely looking forward to no sweating through my shorts all night 😂😂😂
    Lol oh my goodness yes.  That's why I never went to games after April.
    Just no.  

Stras resigned with the Nats today.

Looks like Cole to the Yanks as well later on.

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Stras resigned with the Nats today.

Looks like Cole to the Yanks as well later on.

I feel like Cole's gonna sign with the dodgers... idk tho.
    If LA can't win with Cole in that rotation too, goodness....