LL Altuve draft box

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Odds are pretty solid. On avg, it will take about 6250 gold to land Altuve. Anyone here get him? He doesn't fit my team, but the fact that LL takes pxp makes me look forward to Future living legends 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Odds are pretty solid. On avg, it will take about 6250 gold to land Altuve. Anyone here get him? He doesn't fit my team, but the fact that LL takes pxp makes me look forward to Future living legends 

I'd love to try for him but my luck has been beyond horrendous for over two months now so I'd end up dropping 10k+ and still not get him. I open over 30+ boxes every week and haven't hit a position legendary player since Jeff Bagwell was in boxes, in fact, he's the only legendary in my lineup. I pity timer every wednesday/thursday and pity at least 2x on weekends, every single week. I always end up with a 435 or a pitcher. This is only made worse by the fact I can no longer cycle HoF/Royale anymore since they hiked the difficulty so I can't even upgrade rosters that way now.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I took 7 shots at him. Bupkis. Blue xp every time. I've been on a bad streak too. Lenny Dykstra was my last legend pull. Oh well.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Took 2000 gold out of my stash and nothing...the odds suck.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    He is going to replace a higher level player (520 Knoblauch) but at this point I like going for players I like over team strength. Got him in box 9 or 10. I like that they are beefed up primes though. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    A 510 righty?  What's the point?
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Do LL evolve?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Pulled him, will be helpful if I go diamond 
  • ukw21ukw21 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Definitely liked the pxp factor
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    At D10..
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I have 4,000 gold. Do I dare try and land him? 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    0-12 on Altuve boxes
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I’m 0-14
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    0-10
    0-24
    Still need a 2b
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    11 more Atomic boxes today. XP x10 and Stroman on pull #9 which was promptly scrapped. The trend continues.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I was very lucky and pulled him on the 2nd box...

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    So idk if this was mentioned before but when did this happen?
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    0-46..........channeling likenight
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    So idk if this was mentioned before but when did this happen?
    Just tonight I looked at that yesterday and it did not have any legend xp.    Now it does 

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Is there anything else special about the living legends other than they take PXP?  Will their stats get higher like all-time greats?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is there anything else special about the living legends other than they take PXP?  Will their stats get higher like all-time greats?
    Their max overalls will not increase. Their appeal is that they're suped up primes. As is, they're currently 40 points higher than the current prime curve. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    took 5-6 boxes.  at d4 i think he's hitting 500-ish.  can't say, i'm stuck at the 37% checksum like many
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    DFBB said:

I'd love to try for him but my luck has been beyond horrendous for over two months now so I'd end up dropping 10k+ and still not get him. I open over 30+ boxes every week and haven't hit a position legendary player since Jeff Bagwell was in boxes, in fact, he's the only legendary in my lineup. I pity timer every wednesday/thursday and pity at least 2x on weekends, every single week. I always end up with a 435 or a pitcher. This is only made worse by the fact I can no longer cycle HoF/Royale anymore since they hiked the difficulty so I can't even upgrade rosters that way now.
    I tried for him and got all XP. But I also have enough legends to do every offensive position. Only have two pitchers though. Problem is that the legends take ridiculous amounts of LXP to level up. And the ATGs are even worse.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts