This is some BS

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
I got six bonus players in my lineup for CVC. Posada, Teddy W, Chapman, Sanchez, Grisham & Guzman. That’s 700x, 500x, 400x, 300x, 200x & 200x. The other three batters are all leveled to over 300. I auto play and get 2K. WTF?!?! I play a round manually, get the multiplier to 4164 and end up with just 71K for the round. WTF?!?!

Then someone else in my club that only has two bonus players drops over 1M in a single round. How?

And don’t give me that “random AI” bullsh!t

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah I put up a tota of 4,800 tots and a club mate put up 36k haha. The pitching difficulty was increased along with the reverting to the pms clash scoring is killing me. I’m not asking to put up a Millie I’m just trying to stay competitive lol
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited December 2019
    kehate said:
    I got six bonus players in my lineup for CVC. Posada, Teddy W, Chapman, Sanchez, Grisham & Guzman. That’s 700x, 500x, 400x, 300x, 200x & 200x. The other three batters are all leveled to over 300. I auto play and get 2K. WTF?!?! I play a round manually, get the multiplier to 4164 and end up with just 71K for the round. WTF?!?!

Then someone else in my club that only has two bonus players drops over 1M in a single round. How?

Are you gold? How high do you have your bonus guys leveled to? Key to cvc is to not make outs, so while the multiplier with bonus guys is awesome, if you have many of them who aren't maxed, you're going to make outs quickly

Edit, I just put up a 450k round (4 million with old scoring) without any bonus guys at gold. It's easier the higher tier you are so often you'll see diamond guys absolutely dominate cvc
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Non capped bonus players are useless in cvc. They will get all your outs as mentioned above. Dont use 370s either.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • pdazzled006pdazzled006 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I out over a million with just posada as bonus. But the rest of my team is capped gold with skills no less 12/12 and do manually set my lineup to the skills I have ... I usually average 500k with no bonus player at all
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I out over a million with just posada as bonus. But the rest of my team is capped gold with skills no less 12/12 and do manually set my lineup to the skills I have ... I usually average 500k with no bonus player at all
    Real classy name...
  • pdazzled006pdazzled006 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Real classy name...
    Is what it is... Theres actually a looong story behind and it's more of n inside joke amongst a small circle of friends than anything else. Read in to it what you'd like tho. 
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    criffy said:
    kehate said:

Are you gold? How high do you have your bonus guys leveled to? Key to cvc is to not make outs, so while the multiplier with bonus guys is awesome, if you have many of them who aren't maxed, you're going to make outs quickly

Edit, I just put up a 450k round (4 million with old scoring) without any bonus guys at gold. It's easier the higher tier you are so often you'll see diamond guys absolutely dominate cvc
    I’m Diamond 5. Most of my lineup is Platinum though.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats why. You need d10 bats if you want to be good at cvc. Cant have plat or gold bats and expect good scores.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    kehate said:
    criffy said:
    kehate said:

I’m Diamond 5. Most of my lineup is Platinum though.
    There appears to be a nerf when your team isn't capped in your tier. As a result, it's not a coincidence that 'new' diamond teams struggle mightily in CvC. Fwiw, when I first went diamond, it was a struggle just to reach 10k without any multiplier boosts(this was the old scoring too). To further support this theory, the same logic is why diamond teams struggle so much in EB when the default lineups are used(all platinum bats).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    eman0023 said:
    Real classy name...
    Real classy name...
    Is what it is... Theres actually a looong story behind and it's more of n inside joke amongst a small circle of friends than anything else. Read in to it what you'd like tho. 
    LOL........guess we’d have to gather round the old glory hole trading lies to get to the bottom of that one.........circle of friends.......circle......