Bought the rangers starter pack for 2.99, now game doesn’t work...

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Thanks for posting this was thinking about buying it, but now I will stay away from it.
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Is everybody with this issue on android?
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I guess just thinking about buying it made my game crash. Now I can’t get in. Gets to 13% and crashes. I have an iphone
  • dudeman333dudeman333 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I would hope all my fellow Tap Players use Android like myself...If you have an iPhone or any Apple product for that matter I start to question your life choices. Your life is probably **** up just like your choice of technology
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Did anyone try to reinstall the app and see if that helped?
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Same. Any idea on a fix. I reset my phone. Tried on and off WiFi. Nothing helps. Can’t send a ticket because I can’t get the thing to open. I just want a refund at this point. It’s only $3, but come on
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Aren't they off on weekends?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I would hope all my fellow Tap Players use Android like myself...If you have an iPhone or any Apple product for that matter I start to question your life choices. Your life is probably **** up just like your choice of technology
    Just asking because I’ve never had any issues in this game on iPhone.
    Do or do not, there is no try.
    Is everybody with this issue on android?
    No. I have an iPhone and an android that I play on. Having the issue on both. 
    I also sent them something on Twitter. I ain’t got the Facebook. And I’m assuming they don’t work weekends, or most weekdays for that matter. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Having the same problem, bought the 2.99 deal and now it won’t work.
    Same issue here, this sucks. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    they have a live team…  we'll see how long the turnaround takes.  it's cost me a few billion points so far :/
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I take it this hasn't been resolved? I sent in a ticket too. Hopefully, it'll get squared asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Nope. And like many here I had the sets and was putting up serious points for my team.  Sucks to know my club is probably falling behind since I put up 1.4 billion before the crash.  Heck, they don't even know I'm AWOL.
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    If your read my first post here, I did get a response to my first issue but I can't read it.  Just got the alert from the app.  So it appears someone knows about this?  I used this forum for the second issue (crashing after buying 2.99 box)
  • bubba202020bubba202020 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am in the same boat.  When I log into my “new team” since it started me over, it says purchase failed.  Then when I go to settings and log into Facebook it says it did not connect and when I connect to my email, it sends me this message (note I have only played on this device):

• dudeman333dudeman333 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I don't want to speculate but I think we may have lost our personal accounts I think they're gone. 
    @bubba202020 Looks like you need CS to unlock your account. You can contact them here:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/

@mastodonrocks Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure you'll get your first ticket resolved. They do have guys that work on weekends so I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.
    I don't want to speculate but I think we may have lost our personal accounts I think they're gone. 
    This wont be the case.
    How do you get to CS when the game won’t even load? My game still crashes at 37% every time I try to login. No idea how my CVC turned out. I wasn’t able to up anymore points there. I was battle for the MVP. That’s lost, so no box there, who knows how many points I’ve lost for club, while not as many as some, and how much I’ve lost in individual standings. 

I want a full refund for all I have spent this weekend and I will promptly delete the game, which sucks because I’ve met some really cool folks on the past few years, but every week it’s more bovine fecal matter. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I have a screen shot, but of course it won't let me attach it. 

Thought I was the only one who can’t attach screenshots anymore. CS always says please send us a screenshot. How about you fix it and I will...
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I take it this hasn't been resolved? I sent in a ticket too. Hopefully, it'll get squared asap.
    nope, not resolved.  it's 9 am pst, hopefully someone answers the tap signal soon… 
  • CakeBiggumsCakeBiggums Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Reset for Gift.....
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Do the mods or anyone else’s on here have a direct/indirect line to CS? That would probably be the best thing they could do the users over anything else.

a direct line to CS & to development / who comes up w: the stupid ideas...

like xbox sells a console, head set, Xbox live card & the game... that’s like the end of the money they make pretty much 4-500 bucks. A lot of people I kno are over 10k spent & get 5% of the customer service that Microsoft would supply

like if this forum wasn’t here I’d be sitting here in the dark wondering if the lights are gonna come back on
    I have a screen shot, but of course it won't let me attach it. 

Thought I was the only one who can’t attach screenshots anymore. CS always says please send us a screenshot. How about you fix it and I will...
    I assume you're IOS? If so, it's a known issue with the most recent IOS update. For the time being, I believe you need to use the CC link in the forums to send a s/s. 
    Dude, do you have an update on this shit show?
  • rybowskirybowski Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same here for 6 hours now 
  • rybowskirybowski Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    If i do not get a full refund for what I spent this weekend I’m deleting the game and writing to the bbb. And I will take it to Facebook and Twitter everyday until I get my money
    This is f...king unbelievable!!! Someone should be fired. 
  • Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I never thought I’d make an account here.

But Glu, get your act together, this is going on 3 weeks in a row with issues on my account, it’s been over 9 hours I’ve been locked out. 

You’re an embarrassment.

a complete refund for the weekend, and I keep everything. The only place to go from here.

John/Edgar11