Options

Bought the rangers starter pack for 2.99, now game doesn’t work...

124Next

Comments

• Options
    mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    My team came up with the gifts except, it wasn’t my team.  A pop up said I needed to back up my team with my email. I did, and my 2018 team name came up and everything is gone. I have no idea where to go from here. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My team came up with the gifts except, it wasn’t my team.  A pop up said I needed to back up my team with my email. I did, and my 2018 team name came up and everything is gone. I have no idea where to go from here. 
    Wow. I'd just use the Customer care link. Gl man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Compensation is garbage. This affects them in zero ways. However it has affected myself and my club. 

It’s time to stop screwing up, period.

• Options
    mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I think I backed up when asked with Facebook (2018) instead of email -my 2019 backup. I’m afraid to delete/reinstall app but wondering if that is the solution. Or will deleting be final?  I don’t have access to VIP anymore and who knows when customer care will respond
  • Options
    I suggest you wait for cs mastodon.
  • Options
    Just checked and they still charged me for the pack that screwed everything up. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What a disaster!  We were top 3 when I crashed and lost untold amount of points.  I’m not comfortable making any purchases thanks to this debacle.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I have a screen shot, but of course it won't let me attach it. 

Thought I was the only one who can’t attach screenshots anymore. CS always says please send us a screenshot. How about you fix it and I will...
    I assume you're IOS? If so, it's a known issue with the most recent IOS update. For the time being, I believe you need to use the CC link in the forums to send a s/s. 
    Yup I’m iOS. Thanks good to know it’s a known issue 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Edgar11 said:
    Back on and my purchase is nowhere to be found.
    They compensated me with this 👍

Still waiting for compensation from the beard oil box catastrophe...