Bought the rangers starter pack for 2.99, now game doesn’t work...

124Next

Comments

• mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    My team came up with the gifts except, it wasn’t my team.  A pop up said I needed to back up my team with my email. I did, and my 2018 team name came up and everything is gone. I have no idea where to go from here. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My team came up with the gifts except, it wasn’t my team.  A pop up said I needed to back up my team with my email. I did, and my 2018 team name came up and everything is gone. I have no idea where to go from here. 
    Wow. I'd just use the Customer care link. Gl man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Compensation is garbage. This affects them in zero ways. However it has affected myself and my club. 

It’s time to stop screwing up, period.

• mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I think I backed up when asked with Facebook (2018) instead of email -my 2019 backup. I’m afraid to delete/reinstall app but wondering if that is the solution. Or will deleting be final?  I don’t have access to VIP anymore and who knows when customer care will respond
    I suggest you wait for cs mastodon.
    Just checked and they still charged me for the pack that screwed everything up. Unbelievable.
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What a disaster!  We were top 3 when I crashed and lost untold amount of points.  I’m not comfortable making any purchases thanks to this debacle.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I have a screen shot, but of course it won't let me attach it. 

Thought I was the only one who can’t attach screenshots anymore. CS always says please send us a screenshot. How about you fix it and I will...
    I assume you're IOS? If so, it's a known issue with the most recent IOS update. For the time being, I believe you need to use the CC link in the forums to send a s/s. 
    Yup I’m iOS. Thanks good to know it’s a known issue 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Edgar11 said:
    Back on and my purchase is nowhere to be found.
    They compensated me with this 👍

Still waiting for compensation from the beard oil box catastrophe...