Season mode: 10k LXP for winning the finals

BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion
That’s all. Oh and FINALLY with the LXP reward..   edit: actually,  they’ve added a few other boxes and gifts to mid season rewards...NICE

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Did not catch the boxes but just won my first post set and was mad at first to get the bxp until I saw the change. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    STICKERS BOX! It's all about winning 25 games, then resetting the season from now on 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Makes season mode a little more relevant. I like the revamp. Now if they could just make the weekend fan rewards more relevant.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    just as I was starting to check out of season mode they finally update it! I like seeing the mega lxp and pxp boxes. Also a nice touch with the Altuve LL Box. I wonder if that will change as more LL get introduced. Glad to see the rewards finally revamped
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Two thumbs up on this upgrade!  
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    They had the same rewards for so long. Glad they finally changed them.
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah, this is definitely better.  I wish they'd give more XP instead of pennants.  After silver, it takes way to many to update teams.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I started a new season recently and got to 25 games this morning. The sticker boxes came up and I was not thrilled. Then I opened up the rewards section and saw the changes.

Really funny, guys. Really funny.

Just for that, I'm going to randomly curse on this forum more often.  That'll show you.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@drsmartassphd I love reading your posts and threads. Your sarcasm is awesome and clever!😂
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Does this mean the E coins/medals won’t be used in 2019 and they are a complete waste?

Will Glu at least let us trade them in for stickers 😬
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Does this mean the E coins/medals won’t be used in 2019 and they are a complete waste?

What were those E-tickets for anyway? Were they useful in last year’s version?
    Horse42 said:

I didn’t play last year but from what I heard they were called “Epic Moments Event”. You know that daily moments screen where you gotta pick one of the 3 options to get the prize behind that door? It was that screen but the prizes were players instead of the misc resources. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Horse42 said:

I didn’t play last year but from what I heard they were called “Epic Moments Event”. You know that daily moments screen where you gotta pick one of the 3 options to get the prize behind that door? It was that screen but the prizes were players instead of the misc resources. 
    To add to this, they were also dated prime players. Obviously, it's a different game this year, but I'd be very surprised if we have any game changers in there. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    STICKERS BOX! It's all about winning 25 games, then resetting the season from now on 😁
    I'm starting playoffs today!  Perfect timing.  I can't wait to hit that 25 game mark!  Trade you one of my sticker boxes for some chips or something?
    Just no.  

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Hopefully they carry over into 2020. 
    Save them up? Lmao, what else can we do with them?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Of course they improved the season rewards today after I finished a season yesterday.  :s
    Hopefully they carry over into 2020. 
    Yeah right😂
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @buddydave that happened to a guy in my club too. He complained to CS and they actually gave him the updated rewards. Go figure...
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Of course they improved the season rewards today after I finished a season yesterday.  :s
    Same here.  Sucks hard.  But no matter when you implemented it was going to screw someone 

I mean...the could have at least alluded to changes coming in the VIP newsletter though....
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Figures they update 2 days after I love out of gold and can’t win season anymore. 
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    any idea why season mode suddenly got so difficult? I've finished last for at least 3 seasons now and am barely avoiding 100 losses. Previously I was vying for the top spot and/or going deep in the playoffs. 
    any idea why season mode suddenly got so difficult? I've finished last for at least 3 seasons now and am barely avoiding 100 losses. Previously I was vying for the top spot and/or going deep in the playoffs. 
    In the same tier, or did you jump up?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I just finished the regular season and got two Altuve boxes. Being that I didn't want him, I got him first pull. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ChucklenucksChucklenucks Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'll take LXP any way I can.