Living Legends Question

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
Do Living Legends evolve?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    No sir. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Sameer is clueless
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’m not entirely sure what the advantage of a LL is If they don’t evolve
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Think of them as legends, but slightly behind the curve because they're still actively playing and require pxp. They aren't living all time greats 😵 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have an OF position currently filled by a 350 max player. I can’t level legends, but can max a prime in diamond instantly. The advantage of them is their PXP for a player 40 max points higher than any other prime. Really good for players who can’t level legends consistently. Better than signature primes 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I have an OF position currently filled by a 350 max player. I can’t level legends, but can max a prime in diamond instantly. The advantage of them is their PXP for a player 40 max points higher than any other prime. Really good for players who can’t level legends consistently. Better than signature primes 
    good point.  It can help bridge the gap for many diamond players. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Think of them as legends, but slightly behind the curve because they're still actively playing and require pxp. They aren't living all time greats 😵 
    I don’t think of them as legends. I think of them as the best prime players out there. It doesn’t matter what you call them really. They are the highest max players you can level with PXP by 40 overall points (excluding sig primes). 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    If bellinger had better skills I would be after him for those mid level HoF rounds. Altuve replaces a 450 dozier for me with lhp/late at 13/13. I dont need that skillset from that position as I have both Tenace and Cabrera at 510 & 520. Mob would have been ideal but still lhp/risp is better than Dozier’s skills in every other game mode and 510’s are still marginally relevant. I consider all that first before pxp/lxp factor.