Club vs Club prizes

BlueMayhemBlueMayhem Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
How many times have you won a prize and did not make it back in time to claim it? Too many. We should be able to claim at any time before we start playing in a new contest. I don’t get why the prizes go away. The other contest hold the prize until you claim it. No reason CVC should be any different. Stuff happens. We shouldn’t be penalized for life infringing on our claim time. Let’s see if we can get the glu guys to make that fix.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Agree 1 million percent!  I don't understand why these prizes aren't just added to your inbox like a gift.

It happens to me constantly in the overnight rounds.  I live on the east coast so I often play the 10pm est round (and win) but go to sleep before I am able to claim my rewards.  By the time I wake up, the next round has started and my rewards are lost.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Agree 1 million percent!  I don't understand why these prizes aren't just added to your inbox like a gift.

It happens to me constantly in the overnight rounds.  I live on the east coast so I often play the 10pm est round (and win) but go to sleep before I am able to claim my rewards.  By the time I wake up, the next round has started and my rewards are lost.
    It's cause they want to control your sleep schedule and life. Sucks you into their addiction system
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Agree here. Hate going all out in CvC for nothing
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    criffy said:

It's cause they want to control your sleep schedule and life. Sucks you into their addiction system
    They control our purse strings, time and energy. Why not our sleep. It's the next logical step.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The game is structured to keep you coming back to log in at regular intervals.  It’s part of what keeps the “free” part free in that regular traffic through the site is data used by advertisers who help pay the bills.  It’s not rocket science;  it benefits them for us to be online more and return frequently which is why you must show up to collect various rewards in a specific window of time.