Cody Bellinger Living Legend

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
Someone please post what this looks like as soon as they get to the pity timer

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’m really hoping they do a 250 gold Bellinger box at some point this weekend 🤞
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Fantasy box screwed me on the guaranteed pull even after restarting..I wound up pulling atomic stroman..wtf...lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. I Stroman three times on CvC

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone seen this yet?  Curious what the skills are
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Anyone seen this yet?  Curious what the skills are
    RHP and Blowout 
    thanks @Bigpredfan

The Blowout craze continues....

Is he 510 too? Bc if so, AVS and a couple of recent WoH rewards have been better. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Is he 510 too? Bc if so, AVS and a couple of recent WoH rewards have been better. LOL
    It’s more the fact that he takes PXP vs LXP.  PXP is about 59 bajillion times easier to land
    Oh, I get that completely...

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    It’s more the fact that he takes PXP vs LXP.  PXP is about 59 bajillion times easier to land
    LXP is a lot easier to get for me than PXP, just depends on how much time I get to spend on Mondays cycle capping. With a solo platinum club, winning 80-90% of CVCs, I've been getting ~70-80k a week in PXP plus the 20k every 10 days from season mode, whereas i can get around 150k+ LXP every week from cycling HOF. Just throwing out another perspective for you guys to noodle on.
    Your team is gold, right?

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    mine? yeah

Monday can't get here soon enough, then.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    How disappointing...I don’t even want that Bellinger now...stupid damn blowout skill!!!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Wait, I thought blowout skills were THE skills to have for HOF?  Is this one of those Leadoff situations where it’s a skill that activates when you’re successful but not when you’ve lost a round at 6-10 where you should’ve won 4 minutes sooner?
    Fffuuuuuuuuuuu

congrats @retirepujols
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Fffuuuuuuuuuuu

congrats @retirepujols
    Oh, not mine. I've pulled every player from each box multiple times besides Lou (the only one I want) and Belli. I'm looking to replace my blowout guys, not add more lol. @cooldowncanadacubs blowout skilled guys haven't been as great since the woh pitchers' ratings increased, but their biggest problem all along is once they're not a top dog closer they fall way off with one active skill. Sucks when you have 7 of those guys 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

I got him last night and leveled him up to G10. I still believe in blowout for WoH, so I am going to try an experiment this Monday.

I now have three BO guys for 6.8-6.10 at G10. I'll fool around with it once I get the player and see how consistent it is.

If it starts failing miserably, I fortunately have another closer in Cecil Cooper.

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I'd love to get even a shot at Belli. I've gotten to 11/12 twice and hit GD Buehler on #12 both times. So frustrating
    This weekend has been good to me. Got Belli, then I got Harrah in CVC, not once, not twice, but three times. Between him and Cabrerra, I now have two Righty closers. I won't level up Harrah to G10 just yet.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     Down with blowouts! Don't even bother, you will be disappoint!

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Blowouts:

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m not disappoint with that post though (Hahahaha).
    I am using LL Belli at G10, skills were only 8/8. I am currently 4-4 against Ryan on 6.8.

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I would have preferred the 10K lxp. Oh well. Just happy I beat HOF