37% error appears to be global...(fixed) and HoF talk!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I'm sure they'll fix it soon. In the meanwhile, who else is disappointed about the hof reward?
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    So I was able to get back in and it just reset my team. Did that happen to anyone else? I’m sure they are still trying to fix the issue because it is keeping my club and points I got before the issue.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It appears it logged you out. Try logging back in via email/FB.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Was just clearing first tower and oops need to restart, re-opened with progress wiped. Now getting 37% network error. Admire @DFBB perpetually optimistic outlook, so his disappointment in HOF reward speaks volumes. Personally would like more relevant/interesting “ultimate” player rewards, but the utterly lame and stingy intermediary rewards irk me the most. At this point would like a shot to win something like 25  to 50k LXP as “ultimate” reward, since top players are available to us more often than ever. They need to stop using mega XP box label, because there’s nothing mega about them. My 2 cents...
    All pitchers are level 3 and the same as last week.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I’m back in, and my team is back to normal (didn’t have to backup using my email address). However it is telling me I need to back it up with Facebook or email, which I know I have already done. so I will give it another little while before and see if that fixes itself as well and if it doesn’t I will contact support before messing with it.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    When will we see this Lindor? Looks like a BXP guy, maybe boosted higher than 370 would be my hopes.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @navyjack77

I suspect Lindor will be available via purchase later today.
    @navyjack77 I believe that's the LL Lindor that's part of the guarantee if you hit the timer in today's boxes.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    HOF reward okay...be smiling all day if I get LL Bellinger. But two DHs in the box - ugh !
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Thanks for the clarification @DFBB, I always forget about those special pity timer boxes, since I never get the special player from those, lol.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Anyone else disappointed by the recent trend of only 1 regular non-ATG legend per event box? Legends are the only players that help me, 1 per box with Glu's tendency to put meh or weak skills on them just seems incredibly boring. 

If this keeps up when they inevitably put legend pitchers in a box we might have 2 straight days of no legend hitters to pursue at all, never mind whether the skills are appealing or not. 

I'm not a fan but curious how others feel.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    37% got fixed for me right after I reported it. 
    As for today's reward - I have no use for a Hot Hitter. I already kicked Pendleton to the curb, so definitely dumping this guy on Wed. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Anyone else disappointed by the recent trend of only 1 regular non-ATG legend per event box? Legends are the only players that help me, 1 per box with Glu's tendency to put meh or weak skills on them just seems incredibly boring. 

If this keeps up when they inevitably put legend pitchers in a box we might have 2 straight days of no legend hitters to pursue at all, never mind whether the skills are appealing or not. 

I see your point, but what I like about it is that it at least makes the decision to chase the legend or not way easier, which is not the case when there are two legends in the box and only one you want.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

I have a bigger issue with the mystery player In just the gurantee box. Feels wrong to hope for no player for 10-12 boxes then hoping for incredible luck to get the gurantee box only player. 
    edited December 2019

I have a bigger issue with the mystery player In just the gurantee box. Feels wrong to hope for no player for 10-12 boxes then hoping for incredible luck to get the gurantee box only player. 
    I've mentioned the same thing. It's a very weird feeling to hope that we miss, in order to have a chance at the timer. Just backwards imo.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Got Bellinger on cycle #6... the more sought after player than the HOF reward. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:

I've mentioned the same thing. It's a very weird feeling to hope that we miss, in order to have a chance at the timer. Just backwards imo.
    Yes. Your hope is to beat the odds and NOT get a player to hopefully get a chance to beat the odds to get a specific player who probably has extremely low odds anyway, it’s not posted but I’d guess it’s maybe 1% on the gurantee box. I would love nothing more than to just get rid of that way of dispersing a player.