Anyone Catch The Cheat Level Yet Today For Pitchers?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

What I mean by this is when you are curved out on unhittable pitches, and you get a notice on the pitcher's pitch calling. It is usually in the 30s or 40s for the higher rounds.

Just curious as I got straight up curved out on Gibson, but not once did I get a notice after each "out" what this was.  Would help to know this the remainder of the day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1345

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Welp, just did a video reboot. 80 gold boost again, and again, nine straight out of the zone, and not once was I alerted to the cheat level again.

If anyone can supply it, please let me know. TY

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Too much for me.  I just see ball, hit ball.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Well, yeah, same here, but you can't hit them in the other batter's box. LOL

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Right and all the cheat codes in the world won’t change the pitch.  Ya really got to quit analyzing and just enjoy the game.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

What I mean by this is when you are curved out on unhittable pitches, and you get a notice on the pitcher's pitch calling. It is usually in the 30s or 40s for the higher rounds.

Just curious as I got straight up curved out on Gibson, but not once did I get a notice after each "out" what this was.  Would help to know this the remainder of the day.

I only see that when I don't swing on the third strike. The only reason I don't swing on the third strike is if I'm distracted, because I believe it increases the pitchers ratings whereas when I swing and strikeout I don't get that sign that his rating has been increased.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

You'll normally get the rating increase even if you put the auto outs into play, usually. I just couldn't hit any of these to put them in play either.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @retirepujols And I'm the opposite. I don't swing if I know it's going to be unhittable and am more likely to get a hittable pitch in the next at bat--especially if they display the pitch calling rating. I don't think it's an increase in the middle of the round. They're just letting you know what the rating is, and in my experience, it's a fairly reliable sign that a fastball is coming next. I think I learned to look for this from Dr. Ass. 

It is more of a "you are more likely to get screwed out of a chance at this round" the higher it is.

For example, two weeks ago when everyone at every level was losing, the pitchers were Level 5, and that rating was in the 70s and 80s after a curve out.

Welp, almost two hours into my first cycle at gold, now I'm getting curved out on 6.6 with a matchup favorability that is nearly triple at gold level.

Batter Up, Blye throws 9 in the other box, round over.

I've been curved out with 36 straight by Gibson now (2 rounds with video retries) now on my third time through, I am having to play bc I can't sim anything, and when I get to Blye, it is curve out city on a matchup I have dominated with for weeks. This is nuts.

LOL Eddie Mathews last just lost five straight attempts at simming 6.1.  If a closer can't sim past 6.1 once in five tries, I need to put the game down.

I'm going take a nap and try this later. This is unreal. This wasn't supposed to happen like this, especially this extreme.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Should have stayed at silver.  :D

LOL. We will see.

At silver, I would have at least won the player by this point.

No way in hell I'm cycle capping this guy at gold today.  Thank goodness I don't need him.

Make that now 45 straight curves now from Gibson. That's now 5 mathcups without a single pitch to swing at.

Trying a video reboot now.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    buddydave said:
    Should have stayed at silver.  :D
    This made me laugh so hard

Holy mother of eff. Make that FIFTY FRIGGIN FOUR straight curves.

I have faced him six times now, lost 480 gold, and have yet to see a single pitch to hit.  All curve outs. WOW

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Make that now 45 straight curves now from Gibson. That's now 5 mathcups without a single pitch to swing at.

Trying a video reboot now.

who are you using, what are his skills and most importantly are you 80g boosting?
    and are you hitting upgrades maxed

Yes, everything is maxed. I tried Musial, who would own Gibson at Silver (unless he got curved out) then I also tried Cecil Cooper.

This sucks so hard. No joke, I would have won it at least once in Silver by now, or at least got fricken pitches to hit.

No way in hell I can cycle cap anyone at gold at this pace if I wanted to.  Hell, I won't even get a damn base hit off of him.  I've NEVER had a situation like this before with any pitcher at round 10 yet.

I've had plenty of Nine and outs, but never six in a row like this.

you might be stuck in a circle of RNG hell. hard close your app and restart it, should refresh the RNG applied for the moment
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    ...or maybe the good Dr ain’t too good at WoH???
    ill never let these guys talk me into going gold! GL Dr
    Yeah, if this keeps up I'll be done with this game soon. This is no fun at all. I was so excited about today, only to have this BS happen. This sucks, especially when you don't even get a damn chance.  I would own Gibson too.

fahhq2 said:
    ...or maybe the good Dr ain’t too good at WoH???
    ill never let these guys talk me into going gold! GL Dr

Well, you'll never know how good you are if you don't get a chance....LOL

Thanks! So far, I'm regretting this decision big time.

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I still play TSB, but just casually for fun.  If I get the itch to play and want to do some cycles, I play for awhile.  If I can't pass 6-10, I put it down and find something else to do with my day.  If I have other stuff to do, I don't even worry about the game.  

It's been such a de-stressor to not have my Mondays and Wednesdays dedicated to how fast I can tap and cycle anymore.  

Well great news. Got to Gibson again and finally got pitches to hit! 6-3, no outs, two on, then nine straight to "beat" me.  This time, I'm really stopping for a while. Nap time.

On a lighter note: If any of you got Belli LL, he is a beast against Ryan. I am 4-4 with him currently, and just realized his skills are only 8/8. I have yet to see a curve from Ryan against him either. Apparently all the curves are being saved for Gibby.

buddydave said:
    @retirepujols And I'm the opposite. I don't swing if I know it's going to be unhittable and am more likely to get a hittable pitch in the next at bat--especially if they display the pitch calling rating. I don't think it's an increase in the middle of the round. They're just letting you know what the rating is, and in my experience, it's a fairly reliable sign that a fastball is coming next. I think I learned to look for this from Dr. Ass. 

I tried it on a lower level, and it's that "upgraded" word I don't like 😵
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    65. Ok, that answers my question. This setting is up 20+ over last week's.

edited December 2019
    No, that was on 6.5. I don't know what it is for Gibby.

Edit: I'm also facing diamond pitchers, I would imagine the rating are different as well. Not sure about that one, though. 
    65. Ok, that answers my question. This setting is up 20+ over last week's.
    it's supposed to be, you're a tier higher...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I got through with Edmonds in gold.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    no pun on the name intended but it's a pain in the @ss but I think in December you should expect it to be. I, even with capped players and 16/16 skills struggled when the pitching was at 5. At level 3 I at least stand a punchers chance. I would hate it if it WAS easy to get through as a gold tier player.