Why so much complaining

blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
I don’t get y so many complain about game.  I am old enough to remember the joy of playing pong for the first time. I remember having to go to a video arcade to play Donkey Kong (spending allowance).  This technology is amazing.  Graphics are great.  I now have the opportunity to waste my time playing a great game on my phone.  I remember the only joy I could get from old rotary phone was making prank calls.  So quit bitching and enjoy!!!

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    You must not have played for very long. ;-)
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Ok Boomer
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    @DFBB @blueleopard PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE SOMEONE CUSSES.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    lol

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    blayz321 said:
    I don’t get y so many complain about game.  I am old enough to remember the joy of playing pong for the first time. I remember having to go to a video arcade to play Donkey Kong (spending allowance).  This technology is amazing.  Graphics are great.  I now have the opportunity to waste my time playing a great game on my phone.  I remember the only joy I could get from old rotary phone was making prank calls.  So quit bitching and enjoy!!!
    it's not so much about the game or the engine of the game. i think the negative sentiment is actually more about treatment of paying customers and them bait and switching their client base all year long for a money grab. they are feeding off an addiction to a well built game and are changing rules on a whim when it only can be reflected in their bottom line, thus killing strategies that their gaming customers have used all year long with a bullshit narrative to support it and not be transparent about the money grabbing nature of the changes.
    I should have said before some asshole cusses..

Lol....nevermind.  I think after reading these responses it’s time to listen to some Beatles.  
     by the way Monte the Beatles were a band. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    What's a band?
    Just no.  
    What's a band?
    This.  Fill me in.  Like “Band of Brothers?”

Witty response.  
    blayz321 said:
    Witty response.  
    I’m glad you liked it Me Totally New Poster
    Yes new as well!  Happy holidays 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    criffy said:
    blayz321 said:
    it's not so much about the game or the engine of the game. i think the negative sentiment is actually more about treatment of paying customers and them bait and switching their client base all year long for a money grab. they are feeding off an addiction to a well built game and are changing rules on a whim when it only can be reflected in their bottom line, thus killing strategies that their gaming customers have used all year long with a bullshit narrative to support it and not be transparent about the money grabbing nature of the changes.
    I agree with all of this except the transparency.........there has been some bad PR/misinformation floating around thanks in part to blueleopard, but really, they have been pretty ugly and straight up with their actions.......it just hurts to look directly at the sun.  
    @blayz321

perhaps a quick survey of the board today will answer the question you posed in the OP