Options

Worst game

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
I play several games on this here phone and this is the ONLY GAME that I have problems with EVERY DAY. IT'S incomprehensible how GLU manages to screw up every single day and every single event yet they do. It's even MORE incomprehensible that people continue to pay their inflated San Francisco mortgages.

Seriously. Think about all of the mobile games that you play. Then try to think of ANY problems that you've had with ANY OTHER app... Then think about how many problems this app haves... It's embarrassing, really. 

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Only difference, is that I can think of, is that other apps/games respond quickly to the issue most of the times resolving before it becomes an issue. Case in point with Discord it went down yesterday (it's what my church uses to get critical information out to our production teams in other campuses) but they responded quickly and kept everyone in the loop with excellent communication and it was back up in time for our services. Could you imagine if it where Glu? That would have been a train wreck of epic proportions!
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    ...Stuff...

Seriously. Think about all of the mobile games that you play . Then try to think of ANY problems that you've had with ANY OTHER app... Then think about how many problems this app haves... It's embarrassing, really. 
    1. Zero
    2. ...probably zero
    3. Pelosi

• Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    ...Stuff...

Seriously. Think about all of the mobile games that you play . Then try to think of ANY problems that you've had with ANY OTHER app... Then think about how many problems this app haves... It's embarrassing, really. 
    1. Zero
    2. ...probably zero
    3. Pelosi

Thread should be closed after that comment. No the whole forum... Most perfect and accurate response ever.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I play several games on this here phone and this is the ONLY GAME that I have problems with EVERY DAY. IT'S incomprehensible how GLU manages to screw up every single day and every single event yet they do. It's even MORE incomprehensible that people continue to pay their inflated San Francisco mortgages.

Seriously. Think about all of the mobile games that you play. Then try to think of ANY problems that you've had with ANY OTHER app... Then think about how many problems this app haves... It's embarrassing, really. 
    Passionate!   Game brings out our best!  I am never disappoint!
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
    Please keep forum content related to baseball or the game.
This discussion has been closed.