Locked out of WOH event

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
I went to log in an hour ago, and got prompted with the welcome back song and dance. I re-entered backup credentials and was able to log back into my account. The woh event and mystery boxes are completely gone. See pics. Game crashes if I go to WOH under “compete” tab.

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    The game has gone from a new glitch every week to a new glitch every day to now a new glitch every 8 hours...
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Same here, club was in 2nd place closing in on first and now I can't play anymore. Man this game ****
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Same here, club was in 2nd place closing in on first and now I can't play anymore. Man this game ****
    On the bright side, I’m in bonus game event with similar clubs
    @Waveburner, are you getting the same images as my screenshots above?  I’ve never had this happen 
    @cooldowncanadacubs yes exactly the same. If you click on Tuesday's event, you will see your club's current standing in today's event :lol:
    @cooldowncanadacubs yes exactly the same. If you click on Tuesday's event, you will see your club's current standing in today's event :lol:
    Man, there better be some serious compensation for this fùck up. We missed out on half the event. I had 2500 gold invested getting to 6-9 before this happened 
  • Doherz87Doherz87 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me. I uninstalled the app then re downloaded it and lost my account
    @cooldowncanadacubs are you able to play events yet? 

I'm still stuck on the bonus game event. Can't see the event boxes in store, specials tab is down. Clash doesn't show up either.
    I'm thinking time to contact Apple and get a refund for field pass. This is some grade A bullshit.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Cool....parallel glu universes!
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    not that i'm glad this is happening to all of you, but damn am i happy they finally switched the android dev team over to the iOS team ;)
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    What a mess.One diamond team and one gold team both glitched out of today's event. Woke up to both accounts being logged off....successfully logged back in only to find that my event for Tuesday is Thursday's bonus games on both devices. If I actually play a bonus game it counts for event lmao. No boxes, no bundles, no clash, no event. I should look on the positive side - no spending :smiley:
    @cooldowncanadacubs are you able to play events yet? 

I'm still stuck on the bonus game event. Can't see the event boxes in store, specials tab is down. Clash doesn't show up either.
    I'm thinking time to contact Apple and get a refund for field pass. This is some grade A bullshit.

@waveburner, Still the same on my end. Ticket hasn’t even been responded to. So...lost last nights event. Lost any chance at cvc today. Still playing BG event. This really sucks
    Update on my end. Bonus day...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What are the odds that Omar has some nice skills? No way they would ruin a switch SS, right?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71