What is wrong with the game today?

blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
The game is not working. Please fix the problems. 

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Is this coming from the guy who started this thread?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    blayz321 said:
    The game is not working. Please fix the problems. 
    Can you define "the game" and Not working please...this is the TSB forum the Kardashian forum is in a different spot.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I cannot see bonus players   Cvc not showing up
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Actually this thread can be referred to daily I'm sure
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2019
    First of all, LOL @criffy. Secondly, I'm guessing you're on iOS @blayz321? There are loads of issues with iOS right now, the update seems to have been hit with a case of the Androids.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I hear if you listen to the Beatles while opening up this game it's an automatic fix.
    Just no.  
    Ty tried the Beatles didn’t help.  I guess because I use iPhone that maybe the key. In any event. I will try some Rolling Stones and see if that helps
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2019
    So what is in this update besides the delay to collect video gold ? I’m very afraid. 
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    So what is in this update besides the delay to collect video gold ? I’m very afraid. 
    New and exciting glitches including a new feature called time travel - play tomorrow's event today, heck skip two days ahead and play bonus games rather than prime to help cycle faster. But wait there's more - click on gold specials and "bundles are still loading" a new and convenient way to save spending hard earned money. If that's not enough to entice you perhaps logging you out each day and making you play the tutorial every day to log in again will hone your hitting skills and make you that much better....if you don't a home run before the end of the tutorial we will make sure you try again tomorrow. And one final new feature click on Mystery boxes to see today's exciting new players for sale - the boxes are so mysterious you can't even find them!!! Many of you will think that we have outdone ourselves but rest assured we have new and exciting glitches just ahead so stay tuned.

You described my issues bang on in a clever way.  Glad I am not alone.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I hear if you listen to the Beatles while opening up this game it's an automatic fix.
    Is that a band?
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    My entire roster was just re-set. I still have all my gold, XP, Season Mode progress.... but I lost every single player and I'm getting the "transfer your players from 2018" message. I assume it's a system wide issue, so I'll just be patient for now.
    blayz321 said:
    You described my issues bang on in a clever way.  Glad I am not alone.  
    Image result for you are not alone michael jackson meme
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    XWizardX = Post of the day. I tried to give you multiple LOL but it would only let me do 1......classic post
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    For those of you having these issues… You need to dispute any charges you had for things like boxes purchased or field pass… As “services not rendered” with your credit card company

It’s a pretty simple process… And they will most often happily refund your money and fight glu for you
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    They didn’t fix the CvC camera panning glitch