50 Gold Video

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Anyone have the offer for the 50 Gold Video? I clicked on it then it said videos unavailable right now. Maybe just a glitch they are still getting worked out?

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    It totally works.  Dkarski87 showed me how to hook it up;  send him a PM, .....great guy!
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    It totally works.  Dkarski87 showed me how to hook it up;  send him a PM, .....great guy!
    Can’t tell if you are joking or not.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Can’t tell if you are joking or not.
    Send @dkarski87 a PM and find out for yourself!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I didn’t get that pop up so I can’t complain about it not working. Can I complain that I didn’t have the chance to complain? 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Thanks @dkarski87!!!!!  
    I’ve been running 50 gold vids...All Day Long!
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I sent @dkarski87  5 PMs about this so called “50 gold video” that y’all are talking about and he never responded. I dropped by his house and he wasn’t even home. After about an hour of driving around, yelling his name out the window, I ran into him at the local Applebee’s. An order of loaded potato skins later and he hooked me right up and now all I get is 50 gold videos. Nice guy, but bad choice in restaurants. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Oh snap guys. 

Well at least yours worked! I clicked on it and then got the videos not available message and then it was gone. I guess I missed out.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I had a 25 gold one last night and it worked
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah I had the 25 gold Canadian loonie version too. Damn exchange rates.
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I am not seeing any of these vids. And dkarski87 isn’t responding to messages.
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I've only had one. Is there a way to get like 10-20 of these? I'm promise I'll pay attention to them.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I am not seeing any of these vids. And dkarski87 isn’t responding to messages.
    You might to have ask cooldowncanadacubs and rookietapper, they apparently know the secret to all this. Just send them a message and they’ll get you straight I’m sure.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @dkarski87 is gonna kill you all 🤣😂
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Please stop messaging me. Not funny anymore. Those that think this post was serious please use common sense.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Please stop messaging me. Not funny anymore. Those that think this post was serious please use common sense.
    Sorry brother. I’ve been getting messages too....
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    ..., Soooo how do we get them to work though?
    dkarski87 said:
    ..., Soooo how do we get them to work though?
    I don’t know. My guess would be to PM Dkarski...but I think he’s overloaded at the moment 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

:(