Ruined Gold Gettin’

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
So I noticed after beating HOF for the second time and hemorrhaging gold. I decided to watch some videos while my Eagles get embarrassed. I notice that after every video it tells you that you got 4 gold. Such a time killer making it one more step. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    It's been that way since the last update (on Android). It's assumed it was added for those using clickers but no idea on the truth to that. I do agree that it is a PAIN in the backside when it's not that way on iOS.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Ew I felt bad for the BS android users were going thru, but knowing that had this sucks. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    GLU 1 - autotap 0
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

As part of the shit show I experience yesterday, I did the same thing. It is now this way in the Ipad as well, and it is a total pain in the ass. An extra TWO taps for each ad.

Just another deterrent in continuing to play this game.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

As part of the shit show I experience yesterday, I did the same thing. It is now this way in the Ipad as well, and it is a total pain in the ass. An extra TWO taps for each ad.

You know if you go diamond WOH will be easier and you get lots of free gold........
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    if i go diamond does most of my player should be level up to diamond level ??
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2019
    sucios08 said:
    if i go diamond does most of my player should be level up to diamond level ??
     No, it’s just like the MLB.  Minor league guys look just as good as MLB guys in uniform and will work just fine.  

Of course they won’t get any hits or win any games but they will look just fine.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2019
    IOS does this also with today’s update. Bites. 
    COWPILEY said:
    IOS does this also with today’s update. Bites. 

Seriously, this blows a big one. I farm a crap ton of gold and the extra two clicks are just annoying me now. With my job, I can farm most of the day. Today, I may have for 30 minutes before I got annoyed with it and quit. Not worth it. I'll likely just save my gold for one of the last player boxes in a few months and see what happens. I win enough in CvC to make up for not getting other boxes, and I'm not dropping any more cash on resources.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    If it makes you feel better, sounds like mlb the show will be expanding into the mobile game market next season...
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Is it really that big of a deal to tap the screen a couple more times? It's FREE gold. Sheesh
    Is it really that big of a deal to tap the screen a couple more times? It's FREE gold. Sheesh

Yes. Very much so.

Cuts into the amount you can farm big time. I would average about 300-350 hr on a normal day. With this crap system, it is maybe 200-250....with an additional 200 taps. So stupid. Only game I've played where you can farm gold that does it this way.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ya know, Dr., if you go diamond you can earn more gold through bonus games and tournaments 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @retirepujols word is he should stayed Bronze 😂

after gold mining today I learned I didn’t mind this small annoying change. IMO videos load faster and I stay on track of gold mining and not worrying about how much I got in 10 minutes. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @slafrance2 I am not minding the change so far either. I thought it would be terrible, but like you said videos are loading noticeably quicker for me now. I found last night that one extra tap isn't very distracting, I can still do other things while tapping vids as I did before. Also basically making gold at same rate, maybe even ever so slightly quicker.

@drsmartassphd Is it really 2 extra taps for you? Only 1 for me.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    GLU 1 - autotap 0

How the F anyone supposed to take you seriously with that gd avatar lol. 

Can someone explain how this update prevents auto tapping. Doesn’t it just cause the auto tapper to update to do an extra click? Not sure haven’t used one so I don’t know the functionality but doesn’t seem that hard to continue to auto tap
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I don't know how auto tappers work these days, but it has nothing to do with the extra click.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

You know if you go diamond WOH will be easier and you get lots of free gold........
    if you go diamond, ladies actually PM You!
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts

if you go diamond, ladies actually PM You!
    You're telling us this in December? Little late man! Glu needs to advertise these diamond perks
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    GLU 1 - autotap 0

How the F anyone supposed to take you seriously with that gd avatar lol. 

Can someone explain how this update prevents auto tapping. Doesn’t it just cause the auto tapper to update to do an extra click? Not sure haven’t used one so I don’t know the functionality but doesn’t seem that hard to continue to auto tap
    Lol, it doesn't prevent it, trust me 😎
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow it’s just continues to get worse now videos are ruined. I could not deal with that extra click. Nope. 
    So glad I don’t play anymore it’s been an adjustment I have to admit  I really didn’t realize exactly how addicted I was to Tsb. I’m no longer checking my phone when I wake and 3 other million times through out the day and before bed..no more watching videos constantly feeling the pressure to grind a minimum of 3k a day... no more setting alarms for start of events and end of cvc’s...no more telling my family hold on I’m almost done then coming up stairs an hour+ later.. no more packing around two portable chargers with me everywhere I go.. no more dropping $$.  No more!!!!! I could go on but I’m sure you all get it lol My case me be a bit severe but I’m sure some can relate in someway. Since quitting most of all I just honestly feel sooo much better so much time for more important things, family is happier with me now and I’m much more organized. Idk I’ll stop here just figured I’d share this. God bless all good luck 🍀👍🏻