Locked out of season mode

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Anyone else have their app crash when they play a season mode game?  Happened to my main team after the iOS update, but my alt is fine after the update 

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Could be worse. You could be stuck in a 2,000 inning game. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Could be worse. You could be stuck in a 2,000 inning game. 
    It’s against the same team, Detroit 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I am locked out as well.  Got to inning 6 against the first game in the Tigers series and cant go further.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's the same tigers that was bugged and gave me the option to change pitchers after every inning. Sorry guys. At least we have a common denominator.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I’m hard stuck on game 48, the Tigers, and the game crashes out any time I try to play it. I’d gladly just forfeit all 4 games if I could. What good are improved season rewards if you can’t even get to 50 games? Just updated the app in iOS last night. KNEW I shouldn’t have. So now both my main team and my Android alt are hosed. Awesomesauce 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m hard stuck on game 48, the Tigers, and the game crashes out any time I try to play it. I’d gladly just forfeit all 4 games if I could. What good are improved season rewards if you can’t even get to 50 games? Just updated the app in iOS last night. KNEW I shouldn’t have. So now both my main team and my Android alt are hosed. Awesomesauce 
    I know it sucks, but they're aware and they will fix it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Season mode unplayable, crashes as it starts loading.  Everything else works fine. 
    & it’s against Detroit 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Mine is now working
    Mine isn’t :(
    Cs got back to me & said they adjusted my account & season mode is now functioning again
    CS finally forfeited the game against the Tigers and now I can play again. Seriously considering changing my team to the Tigers to avoid this issue