Cant get TSB 19 To load

Brandonhg32Brandonhg32 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
When I open the game its loads to 37% and just spins. My wifi connection is good.  I've restarted my  device I've disconnected wifi and reconnected wifi nothing is working.  I dont wanna uninstall it and then reinstall and possibly risk losing everything.  Is there any issues with the game?

Comments

• elrod81elrod81 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah. Same problem. I especially like it when I finally am able to get the game going and play extra bases with 10 minutes remaining. I use boosts and build up 300,000 points and then the app crashes and has to restart. I love it when I lose everything and I can’t get the gam to load back up. It’s the coolest...... GO ASTROS!!!
  • elrod81elrod81 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oh. And you won’t lose anything if you cane if you are connected with Facebook. It can back up like that
  • Shrek007Shrek007 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game only loads to 10% . I figured out how to load the game but i have to keep doing this. On my Android LG G7 thin Q. Dont uninstall. Press down on tsb logo, tap on app info, go to storage and press force stop, then clear cache. Tap bottom right sqaure button, ( < , o , [] )  and clear all running in background. Then push power down and restart. Dont start game yet. Make sure ur storage permission is on!!!!!!!!!!  Then start the game. If it doesn't load try steps again. This really sucks. But it works for me. Later foooo.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Possible they are fixing the iOS problem??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard