Options

New team

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
Bought the field pass (instead of studying for my finals) and decided to level up my team which was pretty much half 360,370. I got some more 450+ primed and legends I could add but this what I got rn. What y’all think? 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    You need to pick a Legend to cap and stick to leveling him until you’re done.  No more leveling multiple guys just a little bit each
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think I want that cooper 🤤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @TheFullMonte yeah I understand that. That been my issue I have leveled just a little at a time. I have like 83k rn and I was thinking about finishing off cooper 
  • Options
    I think I want that cooper 🤤
    Not gonna lie he is literally so good. I have only failed once in a WoH level within and he’s not even to 10 yet. 
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I would level Cecil first than Edmonds. Wouldn’t waste anymore lxp on Jackie if I were you. At least not until you can stockpile enough to fully level him. I either bring players to G10 or leave them at B1. 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I would level Cecil first than Edmonds. Wouldn’t waste anymore lxp on Jackie if I were you. At least not until you can stockpile enough to fully level him. I either bring players to G10 or leave them at B1. 
    This is exactly what I was about to type.

my only thought would be how much LXP left to level Ted.  He absolutely destroys anything 6.9 and under
  • Options
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 @TheFullMonte
    yeah I totally get what your saying. I was dumb and put a little here Little there. I was most likely gonna level up Cecil. I would love to do ted but he just caused so much haha! I appreciate the tips guys!