New team

HanysYoderHanysYoder 193 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Bought the field pass (instead of studying for my finals) and decided to level up my team which was pretty much half 360,370. I got some more 450+ primed and legends I could add but this what I got rn. What y’all think? 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 685 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    You need to pick a Legend to cap and stick to leveling him until you’re done.  No more leveling multiple guys just a little bit each
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 3,094 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I think I want that cooper 🤤
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder 193 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @TheFullMonte yeah I understand that. That been my issue I have leveled just a little at a time. I have like 83k rn and I was thinking about finishing off cooper 
    I think I want that cooper 🤤
    Not gonna lie he is literally so good. I have only failed once in a WoH level within and he’s not even to 10 yet. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 733 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I would level Cecil first than Edmonds. Wouldn’t waste anymore lxp on Jackie if I were you. At least not until you can stockpile enough to fully level him. I either bring players to G10 or leave them at B1. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte 685 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I would level Cecil first than Edmonds. Wouldn’t waste anymore lxp on Jackie if I were you. At least not until you can stockpile enough to fully level him. I either bring players to G10 or leave them at B1. 
    This is exactly what I was about to type.

my only thought would be how much LXP left to level Ted.  He absolutely destroys anything 6.9 and under
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 @TheFullMonte 
    yeah I totally get what your saying. I was dumb and put a little here Little there. I was most likely gonna level up Cecil. I would love to do ted but he just caused so much haha! I appreciate the tips guys!