iOS Issues

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Are the iOS issues resolved? Is it safe to update?

Comments

• Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited December 2019
    It’s safe if you are american, if you live north of the border you will be in the future.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    It’s safe if you are american, if you live north of the border you will be in the future.
    Lol 😂 thank you. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Never thought I would say it but I guess that proves the Canadians are more advanced then us.  😕😕
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I must say @whynot,  you are certainly a wiseman.
    Your Teammates must be very proud to play in your club. 😉
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Have you tried cursing at your phone? That works well for me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @drsmartassphd All evidence to the contrary...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Sorry man. I can't help you then.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @drsmartassphd All evidence to the contrary...
    Have you tried sweet talking your phone?
  • strikeking17strikeking17 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I did the update the other day and lost everything. Any clue how to get it back. Won’t link to my favebook
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I did the update the other day and lost everything. Any clue how to get it back. Won’t link to my favebook
    Shut phone off and turn back on worked for me
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • strikeking17strikeking17 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Shut phone off and turn back on worked for me

I tried that several times. Didn’t work

• bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Anyone having season mode issues? I haven’t been able to play season mode since Sunday. Crashes every time i try to play a season game. 
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Open a ticket with CS and they will advance you past the bug. I took a loss in game 49 vs Detroit, but was able to finish the series and move on.
  • keanuthonkeanuthon Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    After a lot of frustration and tickets to CS, the only thing that worked for me was deleting the app and re-installing.

My team was backed up and I’d had to do this a couple times earlier this year.

Sorry and good luck!
  • ChuckNaztyRoxChuckNaztyRox Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    keanuthon said:
    After a lot of frustration and tickets to CS, the only thing that worked for me was deleting the app and re-installing.

My team was backed up and I’d had to do this a couple times earlier this year.

Sorry and good luck!
    Were you able to link to your Facebook account?
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Open a ticket with CS and they will advance you past the bug. I took a loss in game 49 vs Detroit, but was able to finish the series and move on.
    I’ve opened 3 tickets with them and they say it’s on my end. I even tried to send them a pic of me playing PUBG, and I got nowhere. It’s been over a week. Any other ideas?
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Why would you playing pubg help?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I guess to show CS that the phone is fine 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Makes perfect sense to me... Although many would say that thats proof that its a dumb idea