Ok second day with game issues..this sucks

blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Still stuck in the future.  Playing bonus game event.  No cvc.  No rewards.   Come on get this resolution 

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Oh no!!!! Why so much negativity around here?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • blayz321blayz321 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Ok stop lol.  Game was fun!  Not so much now.  How things change I think I jinxed myself.   Going to be negative maybe that will help.  Damn Glu this is brutal! Bah humbug !
    ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you mean we’re not so self-righteous once the pain actually hits home huh????
    Wow wasn’t going for self righteous.  
    Going for positive. Clearly not the right forum.  So nevermind 
    blayz321 said:
    Wow wasn’t going for self righteous.  
    Going for positive. Clearly not the right forum.  So nevermind 

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    blown opportunity.  SHoulda kept the thread from yesterday going.   Longer threads are more legendary ;)
  • beardedbigmanbeardedbigman Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Well I can’t even log on to my team from the Facebook log on it has been giving me a error since last night and Glu has not even replayed to my tickets I have sent in
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Rolling Stones didn't work either huh?  Better go with some Slayer, that may do the trick.
    Just no.  
    My bracket today had a team over 1 billion points less than three Seconds after the event opened… Sure glad I spent money to compete in events this week
    Lol   I know I was 8 th overall and then boom 69th. 

Time to try some supertramp. Old rock ain’t getting it done.   Game is so f’kd up
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    At least Glu gave us a well traveled box featuring premier players as compensation for all of these issues. 
    blayz321 said:
    Time to try some supertramp. Old rock ain’t getting it done.   Game is so f’kd up
    I don’t understand why you’re being so negative @blayz321
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    My club was down over a billion at event start as well, and is now sitting in 66th place in a bracket that's only supposed to have 50 teams. Too much fail. :(
    Lol my box was useless.  We should get cvc rewards from yesterday that or club got.  As well as the rewards and ranking rewards.  
    Is anyone hearing back from glu?  Have they made any announcement?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

blayz321 said:
    24 Hours of complete radio silence… But I’m trying to be positive about it
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I believe Glu said to shoveitupyouranus.... wait did I misspell that @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    blayz321 said:
    Since I was the fortunate recipient of this latest GLU gift to both my gold and diamond team, I was more than pleased to receive a personalized message (albeit word for word) from two different customer service representatives that they had taken it upon themselves to forward my request to the illustrious development team. Not only was it forwarded for further review but it actually warranted further investigation and consideration!!. Had this been just a simple information request I would have expected some form of communication with 24 hours but understanding that it also required investigation and consideration I feel compelled to give them the time to conduct their investigation thoroughly. At this point it has only been 36 hours since the last GLU response and I must respect their request for my "utmost patience as instances like this take time to be fully investigated".
    It is taking longer than the impeachment hearing