Options

What Are The Odds That Babe Ruth Will Be The 7.10 Closer This Weekend?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Asking for a friend. He has Toby Harrah currently at S7 and needs to know if he should cap him at G10. Toby would be the perfect guy to face the big fella. Would also like to know before Field Pass expires.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What's stopping you from leveling Harrah?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

The silly amount of LxP I need for Gold. LOL

Also have Cabrerra, who is the same, but a 520 guy. I have him currently at G1.

I guess I should, then. If I spent the flipping $15 on FP, I'd surely have enough to cap him, but I just don't wanna. I'd also get the 150M point awards, which have 12.5K LxP....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @drsmartassphd this is borderline becoming  obsessive... I like it 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    50/50
  • Options
    Marcuh said:
    @drsmartassphd this is borderline become obsessive... I like it 

Damn right. I'm gonna beat this damn thing one way or another. I may not play in 2020 (becoming less likely by the day), but I'm gonna try and end 2019 with a friggin cycle cap. Highly doubt I do it on the Tower, though. I really think I'll have better luck Monday, however.

• Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    @drsmartassphd this is borderline become obsessive... I like it 

Damn right. I'm gonna beat this damn thing one way or another. I may not play in 2020 (becoming less likely by the day), but I'm gonna try and end 2019 with a friggin cycle cap. Highly doubt I do it on the Tower, though. I really think I'll have better luck Monday, however.
    Oh jolly... can’t wait to read your rants all weekend...NOT
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

The silly amount of LxP I need for Gold. 

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Silly amount my ______. 100K is nothing 
  • Options
    Nah, no rant this weekend. Tower is hard for anyone to cycle. If I win twice I’ll be thrilled. Busy weekend too.

• Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Nah, no rant this weekend. Tower is hard for anyone to cycle. If I win twice I’ll be thrilled. Busy weekend too.
    Just remember, there is literally 4-5 moments in which you can swing...if you’re failing, change which point you swing at. Less chitter chatter, more tappy tappy
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I was hoping for 5 level walkoff.  😏
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I called it!   Woo!
  • Options

Yeah, of course they would. LOL

Rewards are lame. LL Harper pretty much is the same as LL Bellinger in terms of skills.

Then, they give Castro the exact same skills. LOL

Oh, the boxes suck too. Oh well, at least it is Friday.

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Have a drink Dr.........the path of angst is not an easy road......