Am I Dreaming?!

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
Wow good look Glu!

Comments

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I got that and then some!!!! Wow. Maybe this will create a little positivity 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2019
    If u got FP, refresh!!! 😍

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I don’t 😢, but the only good thing I’ve ever read on global was the FP thing 
    DFBB said:
    If u got FP, refresh!!! 😍

I knew the FP would pay off one day!!!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    From what I understand and I could be wrong, but it seems like everyone that bought FP got the max rewards!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Worked good for me and yes I got the extra stuff
    edited December 2019
    DFBB said:
    From what I understand and I could be wrong, but it seems like everyone that bought FP got the max rewards!
    That is correct. I didn’t have one problem with field
    pass but still got these same rewards you posted. Maxed out Tobby and almost maxed out Bagwell. WOH cycle here we come 😜
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited December 2019
    pretty awesome gift. I got xp x19 and 15evo x1. suck pulls but free is free. went 0/9 on well traveled boxes then hit Murphy on 10th so no shot at Lindor there either. :(
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I decided earlier to get FP as well and I got it too.

this was definitely a great, unexpected gift. Almost makes me feel bad I get pissed about WoH.

Almost

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @drsmartassphd don’t worry the weekends coming, and you’ll get time to be plenty pissed then. 👍🏼
  • Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I did not get fp rewards. Was it because I maxed fp last night? I see the free gift for everyone. Which helps me pretty much zero.

i mean, the usefulness of theses boxes is pretty much over, is it not? Not to mention I have everything in the boxes minus Gehrig and Lindor. 

Ummmmm, I dunno. Sorry, I can’t say I appreciate it much. 
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Is there something crazy with these boxes? I just had the oddest/best 3 pulls in the Well Traveled Box. In 3 boxes in a row I pulled Omar/Murphy/Omar. Somebody tell me the odds of that! 
    Not to mention the gift contains  6 mega LXP boxes, whereas the regular fp rewards contain 6 LXP deal boxes.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Amused_79 said:
    Is there something crazy with these boxes? I just had the oddest/best 3 pulls in the Well Traveled Box. In 3 boxes in a row I pulled Omar/Murphy/Omar. Somebody tell me the odds of that! 
    Just a couple weeks ago I got the top three picks in a set: Trammel/Freeman/Cecil Cooper. Two WoH closers in three boxes. I was pumped

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Can’t complain with free and for the most part I made out like a bandit with all of the xp, my only small criticism is that they should have waited until tomorrow and gave us weekend boxes instead of the well traveled box which will be useless in about 2-3 hours after the gift. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    do you think if you buy the field pass now you get those rewards? Haha
    I bought it Monday first thing and I haven’t, so good luck if you try.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I literally got more Lxp then I had. So many gifts too😩😩😩 I feel like priest at chukECheese 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Unfortunately this gift is significantly sub-par for those actually affected. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Pulled 1 player....which was a repull of Gehrig taking him from plat 9 to capped...which saved me a ton of lxp...so I’m pretty happy!
    edited December 2019
    Unfortunately this gift is significantly sub-par for those actually affected. 
    Totally sub par. I was expecting 3 ATG’s and VIP. How dare they. This is absurd 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    well if your in a good Cooperstown or majors club and you missed out on top rewards/accolades because of it, then I can see how. But I can’t complain.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Good point Heather Swanson!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I feel like the only thing they missed with the gift is a sprinkling (1k maybe) of gold. Other than that they at least touched on everything you "lost" by not being able to play.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Can’t complain with free and for the most part I made out like a bandit with all of the xp, my only small criticism is that they should have waited until tomorrow and gave us weekend boxes instead of the well traveled box which will be useless in about 2-3 hours after the gift. 
    I woke up at 4 and checked the last CVC and saw I won it. Pulled Omar and sent him to the Northwest Arkansas Double A affiliate of my team.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.