Field Pass issues

RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
I purchased Field Pass today and received the payment successful message. This was followed by a purchase failed message. I received a gmail receipt. Restarted the app and was awarded the 2500 gold and boxes. However the 30% leveling discount, milestones, and game autoplay feature have not been activated. I opened a ticket 3 hours ago, attached the receipt and still no resolution. I have since won Classic and HOF  but don't want to pay 100% xp leveling. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Message customer care. I did the same and about 2 hours later the messaged me back and it was fixed. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    12 hours later and never got a response !
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Yes,  Told tough luck and whatever xp I used without the 30 percent. Was my fault!.  Too bad can't prove it... Nothing to like some legend xp boxes.  Nothing... Not their problem....  Nice Cs
    Been 30 hours now and still don't have the Field Pass benefits I paid for. The ticket I opened through the game got a response at midnight asking me to force stop the App. I had already done that and provided screenshots of everything. No response of any type since. I've opened two CS requests via email and only got the initial acknowledgement. I finally have requested a refund. Since they don't seem to read what I have already sent them I doubt I'll get a refund. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    You'll need to go through the app store or your credit card company for a refund. They'll fight Glu for you

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    ^^^^

This.  If you have a halfway decent CC company...they will actually enjoy this process.
    GLU finally resolved my Field Pass issue. Only took them 2 days to activate the additional benefits. No compensation for the lost time. Figures.
    Well GLU just sent me a huge gift for my Field Pass issues this week. Very happy with it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Getting all the tiers is an amazing make up gift. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yes!!!!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Getting all the tiers is an amazing make up gift. 
    I agree, when they screw up we’re all over them, but they really pulled through. Props to you GLU!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I couldn’t stop thinking about this moment when I saw the compensation for this.