The LL Lindor

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
Just got lucky and pulled the lindor from the free boxes. I think it may be worth the upgrade with the discount rn just because it’s a 510 ovr. Are y’all liking him at all or is he useless with these skills???
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I am leveling him because he is a huge upgrade over my 380 SS I’ve had forever. He will be a huge help for cvc/EB and can help in earlier parts of WOH. I’ll have him to D9 by the end of the night. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Who is your current SS/DH? I’m guessing a 510 PxP player would benefit your team/depth... I wish I pulled him. Almost thinking of going diamond just so I can afford to pull these boosted PxP players 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @Marcuh rn I’m using the 435 Elvis andrus at SS since I’m a Rangers fan lol. I could use him though my DH is only a 420 ovr. Plus I feel like lithe switch hitting is nice 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    @Marcuh rn I’m using the 435 Elvis andrus at SS since I’m a Rangers fan lol. I could use him though my DH is only a 420 ovr. Plus I feel like lithe switch hitting is nice 
    Well then, if you have the resources/time to invest in him I would highly recommend doing so. Simple as that