Quality Control, Roster Control

riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
So, getting through my first entire season and year I realized a key component that TSB needs. I find that the most useful thing my team needs, as does every player, is at least a minimum of 3 separate rosters to create for certain games. 

1. Season Mode: nothing fancy about putting players on that but still worthy for all the awards throughout the season.

2. WOH: Keep your dominant batters on that roster that destroy and after each week you do or may obtain t new players and rotate them out. If you find success in certain batters each week then at least you'll know that your WOH roster is money. 

3. Favs: This roster should be saved for keepers and top players you ideally love and never want to get rid of and are always looking to advance their skills and stats.

Players are acquired all week Iong and should be given a proper spot for a roster you want. Although, making 3 custom rosters of your choosing for any match would be great too.

I wanna hear the pros and cons from those who find this idea (probably not the first) worthy to add into TSB20

Comments

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I like this idea a lot 🤙🏼
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m more pragmatic in my approach.....WOH squad above all then it’s my CvC team.  CvC team willl handle all other modes besides WOH.