BlueLeopard and the 2 words guy part 2

Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Time to wake up boys!!
Are you guys still working for Glu?  Still radio silence from Glu on the broken app.  I am still in the twilight zone in the game.   Hope you will give us a good compensation.  Did not received my rewards from Monday event, Tuesday cvc rewards lost and  Tuesday event that is actually Thursday event on my end, nada.  I don’t ask much, just a heads up from Glu that you  are aware of the problem and that a good compensation is on the way. ( I know i am dreaming in color)
 Every time you guys have a chance to get things right you go the opposite direction.    Like i said before if you don’t like the job, find something else.   There must be other clowns around to replace you guys.  The silence on your side doesn’t make me feel that there is many people competent in Glu house.

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Glu bot has answered your prayers: 

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    That is a slap in the taint after how many rewards most have been screwed out of
    Blue...I greatly appreciate you taking the time to come in here and comment and share that information… I would encourage you to share with the team there as they evaluate how to respond… That compensation should be in line with the resources and rewards that were lost with these issues… That something in between… Is probably worse than not doing anything at all
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    He complained when he got nothing at all, you complain when he got what he wanted (both a response and a compensation), just goes to show you that you cant please everyone, eh? Good work @blueleopard keep up the good work, always happy to see ya. Now if op responds with more complaining then idk what to say... Cant fix it all. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    There's gonna be compensation. 

#1 is acknowledging the issue. #2 is finding the issue.  #3 is fixing the issue.  #4 is making sure the issue if fixed for the vast majority to all of people experiencing the issue.  #5 is is compensating those it affected, which we usually just give to everybody regardless.  We got you!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited December 2019

#1 is acknowledging the issue. #2 is finding the issue.  #3 is fixing the issue.  #4 is making sure the issue if fixed for the vast majority to all of people experiencing the issue.  #5 is is compensating those it affected, which we usually just give to everybody regardless.  We got you!
    Thanks for the update Blue. Just curious, which number is Glu Tsb is on?
  • colterwoodcolterwood Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

Appreciate the update, CC in the app going dark should maybe be addressed. It’s a bad look for everyone trying to get answers. Especially after all the promises about responding to VIPs quickly... 
    And the app update was cool but still wasn’t able to collect for our club finish Monday.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

Appreciate the update, CC in the app going dark should maybe be addressed. It’s a bad look for everyone trying to get answers. Especially after all the promises about responding to VIPs quickly... 
    Both our internal and external teams are backed up with the same issues.  I'm not even including the fact that there are some people who think publicly flooding a page will lead to faster resolution.  Spoiler: It slow everyone down even more.

Combination of 2, 3, and 4, because there are some users who are experiencing like half the problems others are seeing if that makes sense.

Both our internal and external teams are backed up with the same issues.  I'm not even including the fact that there are some people who think publicly flooding a page will lead to faster resolution.  Spoiler: It slow everyone down even more.
    That’s what happens when there is no transparency whatsoever man, it’s pretty simple customer service. Something goes wrong, don’t go dark. Blaming the customer, poor look.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

How about testing the product before it is released so there are ZERO issues? Just a thought.....
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Combination of 2, 3, and 4, because there are some users who are experiencing like half the problems others are seeing if that makes sense.
    Gotcha. Makes sense. 

Thanks again!
  • Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Wow, just wow. I’m appalled at your words blue. 

If people didnt complain on a public forum, the problem would be solved faster? That has to be one of the douchier responses I’ve ever heard from a cs rep in any capacity. Saying things like that is just inflammatory. And is passing the buck. 

Part of acknowleging the the problem is not blaming the customer. You still need to figure out step 1.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I had a new update in App Store and it fixed all my bugs btw.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Edgar11 said:

If people didnt complain on a public forum, the problem would be solved faster? That has to be one of the douchier responses I’ve ever heard from a cs rep in any capacity. Saying things like that is just inflammatory. And is passing the buck. 

Part of acknowleging the the problem is not blaming the customer. You still need to figure out step 1.
    While I agree on his response being douchey ( which probably upset you some, but made me laugh), I gotta remind you that blueleopard is a dev, not a cs rep. Being a mod/admin on this forum doesnt mean hes being paid a cs reps salary to post here and whatnot. Calm down and be happt you're getting updates
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Edgar11 said:

While I agree on his response being douchey ( which probably upset you some, but made me laugh), I gotta remind you that blueleopard is a dev, not a cs rep. Being a mod/admin on this forum doesnt mean hes being paid a cs reps salary to post here and whatnot. Calm down and be happt you're getting updates

I believe Blue Leopold is American so I would hope he’s not on the CS rep salary as they only make about $500/month
  • Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Oh he’s a dev!!! I didn’t know and I sincerely apologize.

Still part of the company and thus a representative. Still applies, perhaps even more so. 
  • TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Deleted. 
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
    It would’ve taken less than 60 seconds to send out a message to all registered emails that there is a known issue, that they are working on it, and that there is no need to send additional tickets

A redundant message could’ve even been posted here

but instead we got complete and total radio silence… And somehow it’s the customers fault for being frustrated with lack of communication

I simply cannot fathom the world in which a large swath of end-users experience a ln interruption in service and you don’t feel compelled to let them know that you are aware of the issue and working on it

ig the GLU team Has extra work to do because of the avalanche of customer service tickets created… They have nobody to blame but themselves
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited December 2019
    its as if they are full of Millenials...

Well that answers a lot.

@blueleopard has actually and always been helpful..do we mess with him from time to time sure. But he's the messenger. and rule of thumb never shoot the messenger.  (see the movie the patriot for details)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @blueleopard has actually and always been helpful..do we mess with him from time to time sure. But he's the messenger. and rule of thumb never shoot the messenger.  (see the movie the patriot for details)
    I’m pretty sure it’s the “some people who think publicly flooding a page will lead to faster resolution.  Spoiler: It slow everyone down even more” is what is pissing everyone off. That is not helpful and totally uncalled for. Throwing blame on the customer? Ah well, I’ll leave it there. Hopefully it all gets fixed soon and the customers will get the credit for fixing it.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

[Glu Sports] blueleopard...any more update? I can’t wait to see what #5 looks like for all of us who missed out/are still missing out on several points of the game
    FWIW, Blueleopard is not a CS rep.  If all you do is lay down a heavy plate of criticism and negativity, you’ll only get one of 2 responses- 1- nothing, or 2- Defensive responses. This is basic communication practice. Don’t air your grievances and quarrels with him. He’s NOT personally responsible for that nonsense. I’m certain he’s only here to provide some insight and communication from Glu. Just flip the roles around and see how you would respond
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    cooldowncanadacubs said:
    Just flip the roles around and see how you would respond
    At my job everyone the best they can to limit direct customer contact with me..........I’m a behind the scenes guy for a reason.....
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Hell VIC we try and do that on here, you see where that gets us lol
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.