WOH Royale Weekend 3.0

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Is this really all we’re gonna be going for this weekend, or do you think levels 6 and 7 will be added once the event starts?
Prev134

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Can we please get a decent lefty!!
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Come on man... 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Ill just say its a pretty massive disappointment compared to WOH on the previous two weekend royales.   Will it be easier sure, the juice isnt worth the squeeze.   
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yeah, a lot of people beefed up their WOH lineups expecting another 7 level tower with a legend at the top: myself included.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I hope its only 5 levels. I think 7 is a little excessive. 
    @snowy24, I think Glu actually catered to the masses in this case as I know many people did not like the difficulty of the 7 level tower the last weekend Royale. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have less than 5K in PXP, and I’m gonna try to cycle cap him 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I like it a lot actually. It's only a 5 level so it should be easy to cycle with access to a mega LXP box with every cycle.  Should be an easy cycle capped Prime.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    It should be a really easy tower and it’s much less exclusive compared to the previous weekends. Not a bad way to get resources. Pxp player repulls and lxp boxes
    @snowy24, I think Glu actually catered to the masses in this case as I know many people did not like the difficulty of the 7 level tower the last weekend Royale. 
    You are most likely correct on this.  I would have liked both options so it could have appeased everyone
    I know they are trying to appease to the majority here, but I’ll have to wait till Monday now to see how much better my WOH squad is now. I was ready for 7 towers...I think.
    All i can ask now is normal tournament box since ill probably be doing a lot of those
    Still making changes.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Pitchers are all the same as last royale FYI
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what we are facing for the last 2 levels as far as whether the pitcher are leftys or rightys. I don't remember the sequence. Thank you!
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Pitchers are all the same as last royale FYI
    Are these pitchers listed somewhere?  Thanks!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Here Guys:

1) RRRLL RRLRR

2) RRLRR RRLRR

3) RRRRR RLLLR

4) RRLRR RRRRR

5) RLLRR RRLLR

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Forget everything I said here. It isn’t worth the time/effort/gold. I’d rather take the weekend off again, like i have done the last 2 weekends before this one 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Fortunately my team is strong enough to win the Royale WoH 5 tier with no gold. I've beaten Gibson twice now with only a video boost. His Pitch Level (what I call cheat level) was lower than on Monday, so less curve outs. Of course, only having to make up 4 instead of 6 is easier too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I’m 2-0 against Gibson with Pendleton. 0-2 against Gibson with Tobby. Only using video boosts 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I decided what the hell I’ll try to play even though my team is awful now for this event.  Predictably my 420 Arraez went 0-4 vs Gibby, though I did leave the bases loaded in a 7-6 decision in one of them 1 attempt with a video, 2 with 40 gold, 1 with no boost (videos are broken you get one it seems about every 3-5 minutes).  What I was kinda surprised about is my weak team got to Gibson with only moderate resistance (team is a former PoTM heavy team with 3 lower level primes won from Wednesday Royale back in September when I was still active with the average skills ranging from 10/10 to 16/13,16/14 on top guys)
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @drsmartassphd thank you
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    I’m 2-0 against Gibson with Pendleton. 0-2 against Gibson with Tobby. Only using video boosts 

Sorry, but who is Tobby?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Metsicans don't feel bad we all had to google this "legend" too
    https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/harrato01.shtml
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Metsicans don't feel bad we all had to google this "legend" too
    https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/harrato01.shtml

Ha!  Gotcha.  Thanks for the response.
    Metsicans said:
    Marcuh said:

Sorry, but who is Tobby?
    Toby Harrah lol. I should have put his last name. He’s a “Legend” 😂
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Metsicans said:
    Marcuh said:

Sorry, but who is Tobby?
    Toby Harrah lol. I should have put his last name. He’s a “Legend” 😂

Hey, he is top 100 in all time ranks as games played at 3B and top 50 all time in fielding % at 3B.
    Of course Glu made him a SS that he played for first few years of his career.
    I've never heard of the guy and started watching baseball in 1980.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Forget everything I said here. It isn’t worth the time/effort/gold. I’d rather take the weekend off again, like i have done the last 2 weekends before this one 
    I agree 1000%
  • thorliusthorlius Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Does it get more difficult each time you cycle? Or was I just lucky the first time doing it with just a video boost, 80 gold boost on second cycle, then third try failed twice both on 80 gold boosts.
    thorlius said:
    Does it get more difficult each time you cycle? Or was I just lucky the first time doing it with just a video boost, 80 gold boost on second cycle, then third try failed twice both on 80 gold boosts.
    I beat it my first two tries with only a video
    boost. Now I’m 2-10. I guess Glu makes it harder...