Who would be better?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Woh who would better for 5.10, Jim Edmonds who keeps killing it as my closer or Terry Pendleton?

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    If Edmonds is killing it, I wouldn’t change it up until it’s needed.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Beat Gibson with ease with Edmonds although with the 80 gold boost
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Woh who would better for 5.10, Jim Edmonds who keeps killing it as my closer or Terry Pendleton?
    For me, 2 active skills to start  and stay on are always ideal.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Edmonds is a beast for Woh but every other mode...meh
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    For me, 2 active skills to start  and stay on are always ideal.
    I’d also like to ride a unicorn to work on Monday
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I can’t tell you much about Edmonds since I don’t have him. But I have Pendleton capped in platinum. Skills are 10/10. So far I’ve only used him for the 5 tower woh that’s going on as we speak. He started off 2/2 with only a video boost. Now he’s 5-25 ish. I will keep you updated if your interested. Obviously I need to improve his skills 
    @Marcuh yeah, keep me updated if you could. Right now I'm only using Pendleton if I run out of righty lefty or lefty righty options in the 6-8 spots of each level. Edmonds is mashing every level at closer.
    @Marcuh yeah, keep me updated if you could. Right now I'm only using Pendleton if I run out of righty lefty or lefty righty options in the 6-8 spots of each level. Edmonds is mashing every level at closer.
    What level are you? Gold? Platinum? Diamond? 
    edited December 2019
    @marcuh Working my way through silver again. I got a new phone my old phone didn't have enough ram for this game and other apps I had to have work... I won't put you through the issues I had trying to get my other gold team switched back over. I just started over again with a new account.
    @marcuh Working my way through silver again. I got a new phone my old phone didn't have enough ram for this game and other apps I had to have work... I won't put you through the issues I had trying to get my other gold team switched back over. I just started over again with a new account.
    Seems like there is a lot of that stuff going around. I have a guy in my club that’s sulver. He does really well (points wise) in every event/ cvc match. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I crush with Edmonds 
    edited December 2019
    @Marcuh I kinda accidentally found a sweet spot in silver. I know last year silver sucked for me and once I moved into gold things got way better but for whatever reason I'm cycling multiple times in Woh and CVC and clash I'm putting up decent points. I'm crushing season mode and if I get a couple decent bonus players I can put up huge point totals in prime games all in silver. My other team that's gold that I can't get back, apparently, I couldn't wait to get to gold as well. It's kind of weird. It just speaks to the unpredictability of this game.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    @Marcuh I kinda accidentally found a sweet spot in silver. I know last year silver sucked for me and once I moved into gold things got way better but for whatever reason I'm cycling multiple times in Woh and CVC and clash I'm putting up decent points. I'm crushing season mode and if I get a couple decent bonus players I can put up huge point totals in prime games all in silver. My other team that's gold that I can't get back, apparently, I couldn't wait to get to gold as well. It's kind of weird. It just speaks to the unpredictability of this game.
    Try logging into your gold acc from your new phone after 3 weeks (give or take a day or 2, never got the exact amount of days down, but I think it was 18), your account automatically unlocks after a certain amount of time of no activity 
    Try logging into your gold acc from your new phone after 3 weeks (give or take a day or 2, never got the exact amount of days down, but I think it was 18), your account automatically unlocks after a certain amount of time of no activity 
    Really?!? I am going to have try that. It's been almost a month now.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Yes really :) I use to have many accs, could play 2 accs from each phone, have a few good phones id play on. And I use hotspot off my main phone for my internet... Id often get locked out of an acc when switching accounts around or whatever shenanigans I was up to at the time. Didnt take long for me in this years version to figure it out. Last year I only had my 1 acc, and that was silver for half a year... Lol. Crazy how they changed up the game and how fast they start forcing you to level up
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Edmonds is a beast for Woh but every other mode...meh
    Mine is still batting in the 700s.....played him in my prime and tournament games over this past weekend because I was too lazy to change him out and it didn’t make no nevermind anyway......did switch him out for AVS for CvC though.