Royale reshuffle

RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
Is it common to reshuffle groups halfway through the event? I put in a lot of effort to earn a #3 ranking only to get dropped to 22nd. Most of my points were in bonus and tournaments which now have a 5 and 6 multiplier. 

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Is it common to reshuffle groups halfway through the event? I put in a lot of effort to earn a #3 ranking only to get dropped to 22nd. Most of my points were in bonus and tournaments which now have a 5 and 6 multiplier. 
    This thing you speak of has been dubbed “Rebracketing Fucketry”. It occurs in Royale, and nobody has been able to make sense of it. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I guess just another negative thing to add to the list. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Our club lucked out moving from 9th to 5th but yea sucks when you end up on the short end of the stick going the other way. 
    Got me again ! Dropped from 32nd to 73rd. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Got me again ! Dropped from 32nd to 73rd. 
    The top multipliers are usual for the bonus games and prime games. So focus on those two and next time it will benefit you
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Pay attention to the bonus players assigned to each event.......there is a method to the madness.

Or can do what I do and pm @retirepujols for the multipliers at the beginning of the event - top clubs still get them.  

😂 
    Is it not usually bonus games and prime games? 
    We went from 3rd to first with +80m over 2nd place.  Pay attention to the before and after for a few royale’s and you’ll sort yourself out.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Bonus/prime/tourney and you'll be fine. Woh for fun/resources, and SF for the select few. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Currrently they start off with your club in a pool of minor, major and Cooperstown teams.  At the switch they place you in your correct spot with teams who have the same weekly accolades.   So if your team has all 6 accolades you most likely would be facing all other teams with such and it will be hard competition. 
    Marcuh said:
    Bonus/prime/tourney and you'll be fine. Woh for fun/resources, and SF for the select few. 
    That’s what I posted. Tried helping this guy out and he disagreed with what I said. So be it 
    Marcuh said:
    Being fine and targeting which are the highest payouts for that week are two different things.  

Just sayin’......there are clues....choosing the best event for a club to concentrate on together doesn’t have to be an accident   

Top clubs ALWAYS seem to choose the right one. Isn’t that right MR s a n d l o t 😜
    Marcuh said:
    Top clubs ALWAYS seem to choose the right one. Isn’t that right MR s a n d l o t 😜
    We play a game for a gift and now you know me huh..........pour another one out brotha!

Reshuffle strikes again. I see no point in playing these events. Spent the day playing bonus and tournament games because I had some good bonus players and my team was in first all day with a pretty good lead. Multipliers were assigned which helped us but we were reshuffled to another group and in 9th place with no chance at a top 5 finish. My team has NO  accolades. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Reshuffle strikes again. I see no point in playing these events. Spent the day playing bonus and tournament games because I had some good bonus players and my team was in first all day with a pretty good lead. Multipliers were assigned which helped us but we were reshuffled to another group and in 9th place with no chance at a top 5 finish. My team has NO  accolades. 
    You had only scored 2 billion pre bracket, you really shouldn’t have been in first. There are a lot of majors clubs that get pre bracketed with Cooperstown etc. 

long story short with only 2 billion scores you shouldn’t have been in first anyways 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I really hate the re-bracket in large part because of the optics. Even guys who play the game religiously are confused so you can imagine how less experienced guys feel. On top of that, it's also very disappointing that despite considerable pleas by the community to the contrary, it still exists. That said, it's not rocket science. It's a puzzle for sure, but it's not an evolving puzzle. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    The "Sandlot Bullies" club in the screenshot above is my solo club.  Before the re-bracketing I had about 6 billion points and was running neck and neck with a Cooperstown club.  Afterwards I found myself in a distant 4th.  It felt like I was getting trolled by Glu when the "Sandlot Bullies" were suddenly getting dominated by the OG Sandlot club.   Oh well, I'll take the top 10 finish so that I inch closer to getting my club to Cooperstown.
    LOL....that was you?  We wondered who was biting our name.....
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    The "Sandlot Bullies" club in the screenshot above is my solo club.  Before the re-bracketing I had about 6 billion points and was running neck and neck with a Cooperstown club.  Afterwards I found myself in a distant 4th.  It felt like I was getting trolled by Glu when the "Sandlot Bullies" were suddenly getting dominated by the OG Sandlot club.   Oh well, I'll take the top 10 finish so that I inch closer to getting my club to Cooperstown.
    Be sure when you get to Cooperstown to have your final “top 10 in majors be a really good one.  You get The Cooperstown prize for your finish.  So if you finish first in majors you get a much better prize for that last one.  At least my club’s experience.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    We were neck and neck for first in a bracket full of cooperstown clubs as a majors club which ultimately resulted in a huge lead after rebracket. Thank you National George Brett Day!

Point being when you have a club mostly or full of diamond teams that have the higher tier bonus guys youre going to have a good day. Its all relative and not something only those clubs can do. Just have to get them in a club together. 
  • jrichmanesqjrichmanesq Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    No idea what you guys are talking about, customer service confirmed just yesterday that there is no rebracketing.  ;)

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I would sooner believe a politician being impeached then I would CS.  At least the politician would make up a better story
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @bigvivec - the biting certainly wasn't intentional, but the only way to make it stop is to give me a club invite  ;)  I probably won't play much over the next week, but on Monday the 30th I'll be hitting WoH hard, so maybe we can join forces then.

@toddgurley30 - thanks for the tip!  I'll make sure to go strong in that final event.
    MoenPDC said:
    Rippers said:
    You had only scored 2 billion pre bracket, you really shouldn’t have been in first. There are a lot of majors clubs that get pre bracketed with Cooperstown etc. 

long story short with only 2 billion scores you shouldn’t have been in first anyways 
    LOL.....a lot of disagrees but Moen is flat out right.  We had individuals in our clubs at majors level well over that total club score.....to continue to lead you have to play the right event and score a lot more. 
    We were neck and neck for first in a bracket full of cooperstown clubs as a majors club which ultimately resulted in a huge lead after rebracket. Thank you National George Brett Day!

Point being when you have a club mostly or full of diamond teams that have the higher tier bonus guys youre going to have a good day. Its all relative and not something only those clubs can do. Just have to get them in a club together. 
    With the new ATG bonus system, the gap between haves and have nots is widening.  Stupid if you ask me to give ATGs a massive bonus daily.....totally kills competition. We were at 250m 10 min into the weekend and trailing another baller club yet the gap behind us was 235m.  Pure ATGs at that point since no one had a chance to buy and level players that quickly.  
    I didn't mean we deserved to be in first. I am sure there are hundreds of clubs that scored higher than we did. It was just frustrating to lead the initial group we were assigned to and with two and a half hours left be shuffled to a much stronger group.  Lesson learned.