Options

Saving event boxes?

Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
Can you keep boxes indefinitely? I have a dilemma of sorts. I have 6 unopened "Rising in the East" boxes that I don't want to open atm. I already have Maris and Stanky but don't plan to level them until I buy FP tomorrow. I'd like to level them close to cap and then pop these, and any others I win from CVC, at that time (Just in case I get lucky on another hit). I've never held over boxes so I'm not sure if that'll work. If anyone can give me confirmation they won't time out/vanish, I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I inadvertently kept a few boxes unopened for 4 days once. They were still there. Not sure how long they stay there...but at least a few days
  • Options
    MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I’ve heard of people saving boxes for a few months... I’m sure someone in here can and will confirm 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You're good, man. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Have had them for a few months before opening on holder teams, no issues at all
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    12 Seconds...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.