***The UNOFFICIAL VIP GUIDE***

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s based on money. Period. If it were based on the other items listed then it would take time to review said items and we wouldn’t get VIP instantly.  Your playing time, social media, forums appear to be a way to get you more involved. 
  • damnyouyanksdamnyouyanks Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’ve played for 3 years now, I haven’t spent 818$, nowhere close... But I feel certain when I say that I’ve earned them plenty of money, by watching a gazillion billion videos for gold.
  • coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I should be getting the vip invite soon. Been grinding since the beginning and spending the money. Hopefully they'll reward me for it soon since we only got a handful of months left to play this version.
  • jamtasticjamtastic Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have/had a vip account but I no longer play it cause it cost too much to level at diamond. Since I have a gold team that I’m at 8290 all star tickets. Or something like that. Is it possible to get vip on the gold team?
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited November 2019
    jamtastic said:
    I have/had a vip account but I no longer play it cause it cost too much to level at diamond. Since I have a gold team that I’m at 8290 all star tickets. Or something like that. Is it possible to get vip on the gold team?
    I deleted my reply.
  • InGlockWeTrustInGlockWeTrust Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm level 10 for the all star and still haven't got vip.  
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    DFBB said:
    To be clear, I do NOT work for Glu. These are things I've observed and experiences that have been shared across the community. If you have things to share, feel free to post. We have a lot of VIP threads and I thought it would be a good idea to have it all in one place. VIP status used to be rather vague, but it's a bit more clear this year. I'll edit this post as needed. If you have any questions, myself and others will do our best to help. Again, keep in mind that this is NOT official. These are things that we, as a community, have observed.

***level 10=8,180 tickets which is roughly $818, is accessible only by VIPs. However, 8270 is the magic number for most people ***

It's my understanding that the free AS tickets acquired from S1 and G1(45 each; 90 total) do NOT count towards VIP status even though it adds to your AS tickets. As a result, it has created a lot of confusion. It's been widely reported that once you pass the $818(8180 paid AS tickets; 8270 tickets total if past g1) spending threshold, you'll be able to collect level 10 rewards and the VIP status that comes with it. Some have received it instantly while others had to contact CS so it doesn't appear to be an exact science.

Also, people always ask if VIP status can be obtained by 'non spenders.' The short answer is YES! However, it's subjective and as of this writing, the 'easiest' path is through he AS tickets.

EDIT:
    -I just remembered that after the first update of the year, there  was a bug where some received extra AS tickets. While those tickets counted towards the AS levels, they didn't count towards VIP status. Anyways, if that applies to you, just something to keep in mind.

Thank you. Will have to look into this.
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • PistonpetePistonpete Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I have asked for VIP many times over in the CS contact section in game. I know i can not be at the "required" amount of money spent but i must be close with my two accounts and going back to last year. Consistently log 8 plus hours a day and spend gold like a moron lol. 
    Would love to get it but without me spending that amount i do not have my hopes set too high. Still have some hope though lol

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Current version spending is the only factor. Nothing done in TSB2018 or hours logged playing TSB19 has any relevance.
  • riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Finally signed up for the Forums and I was happy I did. 8470 was the magic number. Closed my app and opens it to find I'm VIP!
    I wrote to CS when I reached 10 but they sent me an automated answer where it was useless. Telling me I needed to play more or be in good standings with GLU society. This forum was the answer. Just a purchase of some more gold and I made it. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I have asked for VIP many times over in the CS contact section in game. I know i can not be at the "required" amount of money spent but i must be close with my two accounts and going back to last year. 
    You're just wasting their time, tbh. Also, all that matters is the amount spent on the current year per account. You can't spend across multiple accounts and expect to become VIP on any/all of them. You need to spend the required amount on a given account for that account to make it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JDpopboy0623JDpopboy0623 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Finally hit VIP!!!
  • salewissluggersalewisslugger Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi, new here. I’m at 8280 AS Tics and have played  daily-ish since 2016 😬 (surprised I’m still married!). I’ve read most of the threads on this forum and I’ve come to the conclusion that you just have to be patient and wait to get noticed?! VIP is not a huge goal but if it’s something I deserve for spending hundreds upon hundreds of real-life cash money then it would be nice to have! Any advice is greatly appreciated. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Hi, new here. I’m at 8280 AS Tics and have played  daily-ish since 2016 😬 (surprised I’m still married!). I’ve read most of the threads on this forum and I’ve come to the conclusion that you just have to be patient and wait to get noticed?! VIP is not a huge goal but if it’s something I deserve for spending hundreds upon hundreds of real-life cash money then it would be nice to have! Any advice is greatly appreciated. 
    I got mine last night. I got it at 8310 tickets... make sure to close your app then re open it
  • salewissluggersalewisslugger Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks Marcuh, I did reach 8310 and then was awarded the VIP status. Many thanks for the advice! 
    Thanks Marcuh, I did reach 8310 and then was awarded the VIP status. Many thanks for the advice! 
    No problem man. But those resources to good use 👍
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Will all star progression carry over to 2020 game and if I reach level 10 (almost to level 9 as I typed this) will I still get VIP?? Or will I have to start all over from $0 spent like all the previous season?!?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Will all star progression carry over to 2020 game and if I reach level 10 (almost to level 9 as I typed this) will I still get VIP?? Or will I have to start all over from $0 spent like all the previous season?!?
    Allstar progression will not carry over but VIP status will.  If your an addict like me I suggest you hit it soon so you can get VIP rewards in 2020.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • bpittman75721bpittman75721 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m current level 8 and have also inquired about getting VIP status. I play often and am approaching 130k. I also spend money fairly often but think that it’s pretty absurd that someone had to spend over $800 to get the extra benefits of VIP. I’ve seen people below 80k with VIP status. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’m new to the VIP club. I was wondering if someone could help me out and let me know of all the benefits you get as a VIP??
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    @HanysYoder message me about any questions you have. I can more than likely fill you in 
  • joeyknuttsackjoeyknuttsack Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do u get all star rewards without spending been playing the crap outa this game about 139000 strength without all star rewards
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited January 2020
    You never will. Case closed. The parameters to obtain VIP status are clearly laid out. 
  • JDpopboy0623JDpopboy0623 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Loot bro
  • rittownrittown Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    These guys are frauds. I met every criteria to be VIP and they gave me some canned response why I’m not. I’ve hit level 10 and every member of my club is VIP and they are baffled why these slap dicks didn’t give me VIP. Reaching out to support didn’t help. So I have one piece of advice: DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THEM
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited February 2020
    rittown said:
    These guys are frauds. I met every criteria to be VIP and they gave me some canned response why I’m not. I’ve hit level 10 and every member of my club is VIP and they are baffled why these slap dicks didn’t give me VIP. Reaching out to support didn’t help. So I have one piece of advice: DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THEM
    Can I see a screenshot of your all star level, please? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    rittown said:
    Zzzzzzzzx
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • cisic1cisic1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Worked for me at 827
  • kingjames5kingjames5 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Most of these responses are helpful, cool! 
  • jt420jt420 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I only spend a few hundred dollars a year on this game (since 15) so I’ll probably never be VIP even tho I’ve spent over 819$ total since 15 so trying the forums part to help my cause lol 😂