Finally said goodbye.

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Today I said goodbye to my other keeper in my batting lineup Jose Peraza essentials of the NL. As a side note I still have Bruce Sutter from last year as my closer. Jose was a specialty five star player last year and he has been pretty solid for me this year but the only problem I have with him is that he had the CVC skill and lhp skill. Not a big help in any other mode and not too much of a difference maker in CVC either since I didn't level his skills much past 1 because of the tremendous amount of resources it takes to do so. So today I got the Xander Bogarts prime, grant it I give up thirty points in overall right now but both his skills will be active for all modes as long as I am facing a lhp and runners on and he is exponentially cheaper to level up and also his skills as well. I also got the Trevor Story as well but I hate the blowout skill so I won't be using him. So in me saying all of this, goodbye Jose and hello Xander. I do want your all's perspective on this. Thank you.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Can I see this Jose Peraza you speak of?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    530 true max? Yeah, the cvc skill doesn't help for woh, but I would assume he's fine for other modes? IDK if Bogaerts is the guy, but why not? Have fun with some new blood 😬👍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @retirepujols I'm going to give him a go for now and when they bump Peraza up again or if Xander sucks then I'll consider a switch back since Jose is permanently on my roster. It's just Xander is so much cheaper to level up especially when I go gold.
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Lol loved this clickbait title. Thought we had another person fed up enough with GLU’s ways to leave. I just came back to post the Passan tweet, but let me tell you all, quitting was the best thing I ever did. My weekdays are so free now, especially Mondays.

I miss you guys though. Hope everyone is doing well and happy holidays to you all!