Jeff Passan: Tap Sports Baseball addict

checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
Surprised none of you have posted this here yet, thought this was hilarious.

https://twitter.com/cespedesbbq/status/1206622834447003648

ESPN writer Jeff Passan is addicted to TSB. And in his words, “Tap Sports Baseball sucks”

Comments

• Edgar11Edgar11 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So awesome!!!!! 😂
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Lmaooo everyone has to watch that video hilarious. “My team is gone” hahaha
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So fitting that he got hit with the update glitch and then a s***y 99.99 pop-up right when he’s showing off the game. GLU must love this video.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Holy sh*t that's funny!  He really laid it out there, team gone, ads popping up for $100 stuff and players never heard of.
    I didn't catch if it was Android but then the video would have taken 10 minutes waiting for everything to load.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That $100 ad makes me so damn mad.  You'll be scrolling, updating, whatever, and it just pops up and then starts processing on its own.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah, it's terrible.  It's funny too because it seems like sometimes when I press buttons through normal play (like scrolling), they don't always register but anytime I mistakenly hit an ad, it pops up and starts processing 100%.
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    This is great! I hate the pop-ups.
    Do or do not, there is no try.