WOH Royale 12/18

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion
A lot have been talking about the lack of lefties as WOH prizes. Well, here you go. Skills aren’t bad either. His speed being so low makes him even more enticing.

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Is that a 460 BXP guy?????  That has to be a mistake...
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I believe it is a 460 PXP guy, but the lack of the Prime label on the bottom does make it look that way.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    The % says it’s a prime WOH reward @ 95% similar to the weekend. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Either way Im excited to see that.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I like the fact that they've given us a 460 with great stats, but they neutered this guy with his skills.  IMO, the blowout and late inning combo makes him suck in all formats, unless he's good enough to be your closer in WoH.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @SandlotGuru I see where you’re coming from, but he is not a bad addition in Diamond when you still have a Max 430 Melky Cabrera with worse skills in RF. He can still get it done in WOH IMO at 6.8 or 6.9 if you don’t have better options.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So why are the WOH rewards from today not bonus players but the ones from Monday still are?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Bizarre ! Tried Foster and he gets bonus points. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Moran is a pxp piece of filth
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Same setup as the weekend. anyone know if its all the same lineup wise?
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Same setup as the weekend. anyone know if its all the same lineup wise?
    heard it was the same
    edited December 2019
    Last 4 are the same. Looks like we don’t get Perry until Monday. Same lineups. 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Why do they have the same player as the reward for slugfest?  Why is the bonus player the reward from 2 events ago?  I enjoy slugfest, this is really lazy and poor on their part.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Is level 5 all Righty Pitchers ???
    Thx
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    First cycle
    Is level 5 all Righty Pitchers ???
    Thx
    2,3,8,9 are lefty in Level 5
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Why do they have the same player as the reward for slugfest?  Why is the bonus player the reward from 2 events ago?  I enjoy slugfest, this is really lazy and poor on their part.
    Been updated to faceless corey seager
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Thx @COWPILEY
    Though found out the hard way lol... beat Jerry R. with dub woh keeper Ichiro then My rhp Legend got Whitey’d 
    Maybe it’s for another thread, but can we get a lil miracle Xmas Glu love??? Y’all fill in the “blank” !
    ”please make hard fought rewards in woh tiers, cvc, et.al. more valuable than a slap in the face... Ouch 10k cash, 500 bxp, mega lxp boxes with about 1 in 3 chance of miserly 1-2k lxp”
    Thanking you in advance @Glu, after all tis the season to spread good cheer or at least sprinkle round some LXP for Santa’ssake 
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Difficulty seems jacked up.
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Good riddance glu. I’m done. Just uninstalled for good. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕glu
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Do you have your difficulty switch on? Not seeing much of a challenge at all in woh today.
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Pitching sequence follows the current WOH All Star chart in the charts thread on levels 1-3.
    4.5-4.10 -- R,R,R,R,R,R
    Lvl 5 -- R,L,L,R,R,R,R,L,L,R (Gibson)
    Definitely easier for me than the weekend, where I couldn't get past 6.8. Beat Gibson with Vizquel and 80 boost.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    My capped G10 George Brett beating Gibson at the moment with just a vid boost.
    George's hemorrhoids not bothering him at all today.
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    Question for you guys about WOH on Diamond:
    I'm still pretty new to Diamond and this was my first time even being competitive on the last level of WOH, but I surprised myself and got to 5.10 today. I'm using Keeper Ichiro on Diamond level 3 (430 overall) with his skills at 12 and 10. With an 80 gold boost, I was surprised to see that I outranked the 5.10 pitcher by nearly 200! (I think it was 620 vs 436 or something like that). I wasn't expecting it to be possible, but this outranking gave me false confidence.... I proceeded to go 0 for about 15 and blew through thousands of gold.
    So my question is: was I an idiot for thinking I had a chance with a nearly 200 point advantage? Is that not a big enough gap on Diamond? Or did I just run into bad luck/tried at the wrong time?
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I use to think the same thing. For WOH it’s more important about skills and not Max overall. I have WONg with double skills active for woh and he’s better than most max 540 overall guys. His Max overall is only 470
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Closer to 400 advantage on 5.10 seems to needed for a satisfying success rate.. in my opinion. 
  • spaghettiloverspaghettilover Registered Users 59 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Closer to 400 advantage on 5.10 seems to needed for a satisfying success rate.. in my opinion. 
    Good to know! I gotta cycle D6 a few more times before I can get back at it!
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    0-12 on yelich boxes now, including monday
    0-12 on yelich boxes now, including monday
    Yeah..about to quit beating my head on the LL wall. “Fondly” recalling getting the Locust to S9 over the weekend without either the LL or a 10k box. Definitely not worth spending gold on this setup to get another bump on a useless prime player and a couple thousand LXP. At least you are guaranteed 10k LXP on Monday for spending gold.