Is this guy worth it?

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
I need a good lefty or switch hit bat at the catcher. Is the 490 posada worth it? Rn I got a 360 switch hit there rn. I just don’t know about his skills. 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    He's a beast, switch hitter is huge! Batting better than my ATG Jackie and ATG Lou. 

edited December 2019
    5000 skills

edited December 2019
    Lou w/ 10,000 skills
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    He’s 490, there are 540 legends out and hof legend is 520. Don’t waste lxp on a player that is behind the curve by over two months
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I have him and he kills it for me.  Consistently my top batter in season mode stats.  That being said, I agree with @MoenPDC, he is behind the curve and I wouldn’t spend LXP on him now.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Save all of that lxp and go all in on getting George Brett this guy is a f***ing stud. Undefeated against Gibson with 0 boosts. 

Got a dynamic duo now both a lefty and righty killer:

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I think a whole F’ing lot of people are about to be upset they don’t have that Harrah.....
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I think a whole F’ing lot of people are about to be upset they don’t have that Harrah.....
    When did Harrah come out? Was he a WoH reward? I don’t remember seeing him for some reason but he would be nice to have.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    When did Harrah come out? Was he a WoH reward? I don’t remember seeing him for some reason but he would be nice to have.
    Harrah was in the 250 Rangers box this past weekend... or maybe it was the weekend before.  Either way I didn't get him either, but would've liked to.
    Just no.  
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’m hella upset cause I’m a rangers fan:/
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Save all of that lxp and go all in on getting George Brett this guy is a f***ing stud. Undefeated against Gibson with 0 boosts. 

Got a dynamic duo now both a lefty and righty killer:

I want that George Brett so baddddd. Sadly I only got this one 😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I have 520 Cabrera at ss, but held on to harrah for the "woh switch" just in case 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I need a good lefty or switch hit bat at the catcher. Is the 490 posada worth it? Rn I got a 360 switch hit there rn. I just don’t know about his skills. 
    No

At this point I'd strongly advise against leveling 490 legends unless you are bronze or silver.   LXP is just to precious and they arent as strong as what's being released now
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Heck.  I’m at the point where I don’t even want to level 520 guys.

540’s are the norm now, and I think another jump is coming in the next couple weeks most likely 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I think the bump happens Christmas Day. I wouldn't level anyone under 540 either
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I think I hear Frodo and the elves calling from the boat. Been on thin ice since they made it more difficult last month.