Blocked Users

ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
Discovered the "Blocked Users" page and there was a list of teams. Problem is, I've NEVER blocked anyone. Anyone know how this happens?

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Usually happens after you block someone 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’ve got a lengthy list of perverts and pedos on my blocked list. No shortage of them on global. 
    Unblock them and say “what’s up”. See how they respond. If they start off with “Are you a female?”, then you’ll know that you inadvertently blocked them
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Chii said:
    Discovered the "Blocked Users" page and there was a list of teams. Problem is, I've NEVER blocked anyone. Anyone know how this happens?
    The list also includes teams that blocked you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Chii said:
    I didn’t want to break the news. Thanks for taking one for the team Debby!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah I only blocked about 6 or 7 teams on my climb to diamond back in June but the list is about 20 lol.  I don’t peruse global much so I’m assuming they blocked me for the same reasons I blocked those teams earlier to avoid losses.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Yeah I only blocked about 6 or 7 teams on my climb to diamond back in June but the list is about 20 lol.  I don’t peruse global much so I’m assuming they blocked me for the same reasons I blocked those teams earlier to avoid losses.
    There are some really good teams that blocked me.  I am flattered.
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Chii said:
    Why is this so funny? I accept this over the jokes from you guys. I haven't blocked anyone, inadvertently or otherwise. But thanks for the great responses. Lot of help.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I question that it includes teams that blocked me.  Seems strange that I would have the ability to unblock someone who blocked me.  In addition I know there are teams that are not on my block list that I can’t find when I search for them. 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Chii said:
    DFBB said:
    Chii said:
    Why is this so funny? I accept this over the jokes from you guys. I haven't blocked anyone, inadvertently or otherwise. But thanks for the great responses. Lot of help.
    CC listed a couple of reasons why someone would be blocked. I then stated that your list would include guys who blocked you so naturally, it was a funny connection to make. All in good fun! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I’m lost, where can we see this list?
    Nevermind, found it.
    This Asshat kept sending me stickers. Had to block him to put an end to it
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Hm. I was wondering why I couldn't send you my new stickers..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71